1 Year on MFP Anniversary Results Reveal! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• msteadham
    msteadham Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Nikki!
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your hard work and determination really paid off!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing your story; it is so inspiring!!
  • schroje83
    schroje83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What awesome changes you've made in just a year! You look fabulous!
  • mtalle3
    mtalle3 Posts: 11
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!! You have truly inspired me not to give up! Ps I love your Twilight shirt!! :)
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow doesn't say enough, but as an overweight mum who is always looks and feels like you did in those 'before' pics you have certainly inspired me. I have never known what I'd look like slim but your pictures certainly give me an idea!

Well done and congratulations on your 1 year achievement!
  • Frankie3333
    Frankie3333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sometimes I think "I could never actually be that skinny. It isn't healthy for a body type like mine." Well, that is just an excuse to stay overweight! I see you and you look healthy, happy, and have a killer body!!! Thank you for being an inspiration. I cannot to see how you continue on this journey.
  • tlynnhic
    Options
    You look wonderful! :) I am sure the last year has been a physical as well as a mental journey and all I can say is you kicked butt during your journey! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing transformation. You look great!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing!! Go you! :happy:
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Lady, you are incredible and you look fantastic!!! Thank you for the inspiration that is in all your posts.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I'm looking forward to the next year and progress I'll make! Hard to wrap my head around my own 'after' pictures... like... who is this person? I was fat for so many years and now I'm kicking my own butt that I didn't do this sooner!

My 20s were spent having babies, abusing food, and feeling sorry for myself even though I was creating my own fate by not exercising and overeating. I played the 'blame game' when there was no one/nothing to blame but myself. Once I got out of denial, I could (and did) make realistic, long lasting changes.

I'll turn 30 in December and will enter my 30s as a brand new, confident woman who knows that anything worth having is worth working for!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Nikki, you look ab-so-lute-ly AMAZING!! Can't get over the whole transformation! And in ONE year!! You truly are as strong and beautiful on the outside as you are in the inside! So proud of you and thank you for showing us how with hard work and dedication anything is truly possible. XX
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You are indeed amazing and a fighter! You should be sooooooo proud! Congratulations on your hard work! What unbelievable inspiration!! So very happy for you!!! Your an amazing testimony of courage,willpower and determination. Big hugs!! You did it!!!you look A M A Z I N G!!!!!
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!

I am your same height and just a little heavier than when you started...to see your progress lets me know that YES it IS POSSIBLE!
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting--your beautiful photos are a nudge for me to keep going after regaining five pounds since November and going off MFP.
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Good job! U look great! Im motivated even more now
  • georgiag111
    Options
    WELL DONE! you inspire me as a mother of 6! Did your lose skin just tighten up as time went on or did you have to have surgery? That is my BIGGEST problem
  • dmbnj
    dmbnj Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How well was your hypothyroidism managed? As my TSH climbs my weight follows but my doc doesn't want to increase my meds. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. Any advice?
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! My son's bday is July 7th as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!