1 Year on MFP Anniversary Results Reveal! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is an amazing transformation!!! You rock! :flowerforyou:
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    omg you look unbeleiveable! GREAT WORK! im inspired!!!!!!!
  • talecca
    talecca Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I am on my way to the gym and logged in real quick before taking off........I am so glad I did! Your story gives me motivation to go in and work hard. Thanks!!!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!:flowerforyou:
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are awesome!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    You should be the "poster girl" for mfp. Nice job. :smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    How well was your hypothyroidism managed? As my TSH climbs my weight follows but my doc doesn't want to increase my meds. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. Any advice?

Find a new doctor. My levels have remained relatively stable over the last year and I've had to increase my dosage twice. I go every 3 months for blood work. I have Hashimoto's and have been diagnosed for so long that I can tell immediately when there is a significant change in my levels based on my symptoms and the way I feel. In that case, I go in sooner for blood work. Overall, I have managed well and have learned to work with what I got!
  • Loseforb
    Loseforb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for sharing in my success today! You make this mama feel like a rock star!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow ... Astounding transformation!!!!
  • 69Jax69
    69Jax69 Posts: 32
    Options
    One hot mama!!!! You look wonderful, you should be so incredibly proud of yourself! Amazing! :)
  • Oomeme
    Oomeme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW - it's hard for me to type with my jaw on the floor. Not a self-ish thing but a self-love thing that you did. I can't wait to read your blog - thank you so much for sharing this! I'm a mother of four and need to learn to take care of myself - so that I can be there for the rest of them :)
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Way to go ! Thank you for giving the rest of us hope.
  • t_prentice1
    Options
    Daaaamn girl!!!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    What an incredible transformation. You look absolutely stunning! I had to listen to Christina Aguilera's Fighter while I reviewed your progress pictures. You embody this song ever so perfectly.

You are, indeed, a fighter. Thank you for the inspiration. :)
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    wow amazing - thanks for sharing
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    wow, wonderful moving story, thanks for sharing, this helps me!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! That is amazing! You look FABULOUS! Congrats! You are Inspirational.
  • Determined1980
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! YOU LOOK AMAZING! I am about to check out your blog now because I have to see what you did to get these amazing results!!! You should be so proud! You do it!
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    Oh my gosh, this is so inspirational I can't even stand it! Amazing work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!