Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Well yes but I'd like to think medicine has made some advances since 1915
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that my legs are sore and hurt. I also confess that I may get a massage this weekend because of it..
  • Ayehmwhy
    Ayehmwhy Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I confess that I used to get anxiety about saying "Good morning"- because I thought it kinda sounded like I was saying "I'm horny".
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I confess I’m upset. I just ended a great week at work, knocked out some really vital objectives, put in big hours, and I got reamed for overlooking a damn administrative non essential to a spreadsheet that serves no purpose but self-pleasuring eye candy. Now I’m upset, and I don’t handle this well. Afraid I’ll binge away the emotions. I’ll dig my way out but damn I’m pissed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I’m upset. I just ended a great week at work, knocked out some really vital objectives, put in big hours, and I got reamed for overlooking a damn administrative non essential to a spreadsheet that serves no purpose but self-pleasuring eye candy. Now I’m upset, and I don’t handle this well. Afraid I’ll binge away the emotions. I’ll dig my way out but damn I’m pissed

Take up boxing.. helps :laugh:

Sorry though
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm very shy. I'd rather walk over hot coals with gasoline soaked feet than try to go up to a woman "cold call" and start a conversation.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

*kitten* happens. Don't eat your emotions just think tomorrow's another day it's not the end of the world
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    dervari wrote: »
    I'm very shy. I'd rather walk over hot coals with gasoline soaked feet than try to go up to a woman "cold call" and start a conversation.

I used to be shy but I decided it was silly. What's the worst that can happen of you "cold call" they don't reciprocate? Know who's missing out??? :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I confess I think I've over booked myself next week
  • spec00deliv
    spec00deliv Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I confess that I partied too much last night!!

Naughty

yes, and my head is finally feeling better. I confess, I will never drink again, until the football game on Sunday
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I confess that I partied too much last night!!

Naughty

yes, and my head is finally feeling better. I confess, I will never drink again, until the football game on Sunday

How much did you drink?!?! And on a weekday.
  • EEAngelina
    EEAngelina Posts: 1,208 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I confess I’m ticked because I have to wait until next semester to take my phlebotomy course☹️
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I confess...the healthier I'm forcing myself to be ...the more ocd I become
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I made cookie dough with some vanilla I got in Mexico and now my hands smell like yummy vanilla and I may never wash them
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    This is a big one...
    I threw a snow ball at my son today and it hit a squirrel. The squirrel glared at me and scurried up a tree but I still felt badly. Then the cheetahs at the zoo were staring us down and looked mean....I think the squirrel took out a hit on my family and he hired the cheetahs
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I kinda don't wanna get up and do what I promised I'd do today
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I think I have the craziest dreams.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    IC - I don’t call my mom enough.