Zumba on Kinect any good ???

Options
Has anyone got Kinect and the Zumba game just want to know if it is any good before i buy been doing the 30 day shed but want to mix it up a bit and the wii doesnt always pick up your moves, i have been told Kinect is the way to go??? thanks :)

Replies

• prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love my Kinect, all the games on it are bound to have you jumping around and burning those calories!
    I got Zumba yesterday for it and it's a lot more sensistive then the Wii version I tried, gets you working a bit harder =]
    I love it.
  • MrsJessieB
    Options
    oh thats good to know just going to get the hubby to buy it now lol thanks
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It's sooooo much fun!! I love mixing up my exercise routine and zumba on the kinect is one of my favorites!!! So fun and easy to do
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump as I don't know whether to buy the wii version or the xbox version and I'm interested in the replies :)
  • KnottyRae
    Options
    I have Zumba on the Wii and on Xbox Kinect and I can say, hands down, Kinect is better. It watches your entire body and you have to do the moves and keep up, where as with the Wii I can just move my one hand around and it doesn't really encourage me to keep up. After having taken actual Zumba classes, it took me a minute to get used to the Kinect but now I can't get enough of it. You can set up a work up calendar and pick what routine you want to do. I love it!

It's not just Zumba though, every single games gets you up and moving. I have played for four hours without realizing it. It's a blast and probably the best investment I have ever made.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I play Dance Central on Kinect. Not got Zumba yet but I may have to after reading these positive comments. :):)
  • CalamityCat
    Options
    Just be careful in a smaller room, I have over zealously walked in to the living room wall.... :)