Starting today~

This is a great website that skinnygjov told me about. So, I am going to give it a try because it IS hard to stay on a program without support. I am a anxiety eater, which means that when I am getting ready to do something fun or not, I feel like I need to eat something because, well, need the energy??? I don't think that is it. I think that it is comfort. Kind of like a hug before embarking on whatever it is. LOL I should reprogram myself to go clean the bathroom instead of looking in the cupboards and fridge. LOL

Anyway, I hope that this works. Ahhhh . . . it will if I stick with it. Just NEED to stick with it! And always carry water with me. Some days are better then others in that department.

Happy Sunday!

~ Jen

P.S. This is not a current picture of me - about 8 months old. AS soon as I take a picture of myself, I will update. Got this FANTASTIC haircut! :)

Replies

• MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Welcome and congratulations for taking the fist step! Add me if you want and best of luck!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    WELCOME! You can do it. Don't think of it as sticking to a diet. Make it a lifestyle change. Make it your goal in life to eat healthy and drink healthy and live healthy! Add me as a friend if you would like. Blessings.
  • Ashleysh22
    Ashleysh22 Posts: 204 Member
    Welcome! Keeping a food diary has really helped me key in on all the crap that I eat. Time to improve! Feel free to add me as a friend. It helps to have as much support as you can!
  • your so sweet with the "fantastic haircut" :). One book that I read that helped me with the emotional eating was "Women, Food, and God" It just helped me to think about my actions and what is really behind my eating. I suggest buying a copy cause you will end up highlighting the whole damn thing with passages you like! It's worth a read.. I read it like every 3 months just to keep myself aware. You can do this!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Hi Jen,,,,,welcome,,,,,,,my second day.....:)