Vague thread

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I *kitten* miss you

Why is everyone wooing everything you say?

I agree with the above.

I think it's three separate ladies going, "yeah that's right, you better *kitten* miss me" :p

Well it is mfp. At least his woos and hugs balance out lol
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday. Hopefully it's the best one I'll ever have.

I really do, too
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I hope it is too Man :heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I hope you get the gift you're hoping for
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I *kitten* miss you

Why is everyone wooing everything you say?

I was wonderin' the same thing ....
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Ok once again I'm confused is woos bad or is woos good WTH ,,I've been thinking they are good, If they are bad I'ma gonna be pissed :#
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    well, *kitten*. *kitten* *kitten*.
  • Tigg_er
    Options

Woo woo woo
  • BlowPopKisses
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Ok once again I'm confused is woos bad or is woos good WTH ,,I've been thinking they are good, If they are bad I'ma gonna be pissed :#

From what I can tell from peeps in the forums here, I think they're not 'sposed to be good. But ya' know, I'm still not exactly sure
    . @Tigg_er
  • Tigg_er
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Well Damn I've handed out some woos--all my woos was good woos unless the post was utter B/S so now I'm hoping I didn't piss anybody off --so if anybody got a woo from me it was a good woo :):):):):)
    And If I give a bad woo then they sure gonna know its a bad woo !!! Damn woos,,,,
    Think I'll have another beer :D
  • BlowPopKisses
    Options
    Well Damn I've handed out some woos--all my woos was good woos unless the post was utter B/S so now I'm hoping I didn't piss anybody off --so if anybody got a woo from me it was a good woo :):):):):)
    And If I give a bad woo then they sure gonna know its a bad woo !!! Damn woos,,,,

You can't tell WHO liked, or hugged, or wooed .... can you? I'd love to know who keeps huggin' me! lol
  • Tigg_er
    Options

You can't tell WHO liked, or hugged, or wooed .... can you? I'd love to know who keeps huggin' me! lol

No you cant :( But I'm pretty sure I gave you a hug or two along the way :):)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I just got a picture of the car that hit her.

You said it was a 4x4 right?
  • BlowPopKisses
    Options

Aaaaawww! Thanks darlin'. I've got 36 and Idk that I post in here enough to have all them hugs but ... *shrugs* I'll take 'em. OH, and I totally just hugged you back just now. *winks*
  • 01189998819991197253Z
    Options
    I really don't grt why "woo" exists.... very negative. .... according to the "rules"....I'm just glad they don't count towards anything. I've got sbout 400.
  • Tigg_er
    Options

Aaaaawww! Thanks darlin'. I've got 36 and Idk that I post in here enough to have all them hugs but ... *shrugs* I'll take 'em. OH, and I totally just hugged you back just now. *winks*

Ohhh I felt it too ,,, mighty fine :):)
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    I really don't grt why "woo" exists.... very negative. .... according to the "rules"....I'm just glad they don't count towards anything. I've got sbout 400.

Well I tell ya here is a woo to you and its a good woo just for you :)
  • 01189998819991197253Z
    Options
    Lol i wonder if its like you-tube and stoppd at 999..... mmmm might be fun to find out
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Agreed! Speedy and healthy recover for her, brother
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Okay yes please
This discussion has been closed.