ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO LOOSE 100lbs!!??

Options
I have a long journey ahead of me and I could really use an awesome support system. I would love to add more friends from all spectrums of the fitness level. We are all on the highway to health so let’s carpool!!!

Replies

• janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80 to lose and then I will go from there if I feel necessary. 80 lbs would get me to about 140 so we will see if I feel comfortable there.
  • AndreaRM0917
    AndreaRM0917 Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Originally, I needed to lose 100lbs but, now I have 68lbs left to go! It's still a lot so, I know the struggle! I agree we are all on the same road to better health. Good luck!
  • colleen0764
    colleen0764 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At least 45 kilos ( Australia here). Would love to hear your story.
  • Rooty39
    Rooty39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list of support friends. I have lost around 80 lbs and need to lose 20 more to get to my goal of 150. My Fitness Pal and Map My Walks are 2 of the best free apps I have ever used. To get started, take measurements and a "before" picture, set a smart goal (say 10 lbs to start-don't say 100 pounds), give your kitchen a makeover by getting rid of tempting foods in your frig, cupboards, & pantry (out of sight, out of mind), plan your meals, exercise or walk, and write down all the food and drink on My Fitness Pal. Remember, if we fail to plan, we plan to fail. I initially lost about 60 lbs on my own but started to yo yo so I joined TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) in February of last year. The group is very supportive and have helped me stay on track this past year. They might be a help to you as well. There are groups all over the world. You can find information on www.TOPS.com. Be sure and check with your physician before starting your food plan (not diet - that is a nasty word). I wish you luck in your journey and if I can be of any help or support, contact me.
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me, I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • OrlaKane339
    OrlaKane339 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in New Zealand and I have at least 50kgs or 100lbs+ to lose. Totally looking for more friends who actively support and post. Feel free to add me.
  • rrochajr70
    rrochajr70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sure am. 20, of which are gone. Hard work but it feels good to know the things I’m doing are paying off
  • SweetiePie1998
    SweetiePie1998 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support!
  • archeokat
    archeokat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! 115 to go. Add me!
  • CrackedBelle
    CrackedBelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Almost. Add me, if you'd like. I could use the support too!
  • EASON79
    EASON79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me...you have my support...I'm trying to lose 60....
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100+ to lose as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • kkpps
    kkpps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am also happy to support you. I have about 32lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal, and yes it is a marathon as opposed to a sprint. Please feel free to add me and best of luck xxx
  • CharLouu27
    CharLouu27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes me
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    me :) Started at 278, lost 32 so far in the past 2.5 months and goal is to be around 160-170 so around 80 lbs to go! Feel free to add me, extra support is always great!