Anyone doing Keto?

Options
Are you doing Keto? I been transitioning for 2 months! I say transitioning because I never had a perfect food day! NEVER! Even tho I try.

Replies

• pattycakes_bakersman
    Options
    I am. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m on the Keto journey as well!
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a keto girl! Almost 3 months: 22# and more inches than I can count! Loving it! Feel free to add me. I have an open food diary, and appreciate reading other people's food diaries.
  • roxerella
    roxerella Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Keto here too. Lapsed to have a baby but back on it and seeing good results. Please add me!
  • kellserg
    kellserg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • jessaracer13
    jessaracer13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Keto ON!
  • suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    BigMamaLiz wrote: »
    Are you doing Keto? I been transitioning for 2 months! I say transitioning because I never had a perfect food day! NEVER! Even tho I try.

I have been doing Keto since Oct 2014 for longevity reasons. I am still transitioning to because things changes as my health improves and I continue learning my way forward. After about 30 days on this Way Of Eating my cravings changed so now I can eat all that I want on this WOE and have drifted down another 40 pounds.

Keto is not for everyone. Keeping the carbs under 50 grams daily was ruff for the first few weeks for sure. After the rewards of the WOE kicked in I wish I had started it 40 years sooner.

Best of continued success. Think of Keto like playing horseshoes. Over time we learn how to hit the stake more and more.