Dumbest thing you've ever done!?!

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was making a pie and the wording was like add two cups of sugar and cinnamon. SO I do.... My pie was brown and I asked my mom why when it's supposed to be white... I was NOT supposed to add two cups of cinnamon. I blame the wording even though the actual list of ingredients stated the correct amount but it was dumb of me to think 2 cups of cinnamon wasn't suspicious.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You must have a *kitten* load of cinnamon on hand
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Got married

Same.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    treesloth wrote: »
    Rode a bike into a cow.

I’m dying lmao
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Fell in love. Twice.
  • orangegato
    Options
    Ate 60 raw oysters in one sitting. In August. In Miami.
  • orangegato
    Options
    Turned head while riding a bike to stare at a pretty girl, crashed into a car backing out of a parking spot. Broke bike, broke ribs.
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    treesloth wrote: »
    Rode a bike into a cow.

• orangegato
    Options
    Got into credit card debt
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Turned head while riding a bike to stare at a pretty girl, crashed into a car backing out of a parking spot. Broke bike, broke ribs.

Well, well... what do we say... ?

i do still feel sorry for u... tho.. im trying not to laugh
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Pissed on the floor
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hell, I don't even know where to start. Or how to pick which is the dumbest thing I've done.
    I risk my life every time I breath fire. Also got married. Launched a mini van 10 feet high & cleared about 40 feet before it landed from hitting a driveway culvert at 50 miles an hour. Rolled a tractor off in a ravine once & barely jumped clear before it pulled me down with it. We used to pull Duke's of Hazard jumps in my friends Chrysler Le Baron in high school. We finally killed it after 5 jumps so he didn't have to drive it anymore. He told his dad he had an accident & ran off the road to explain the rather large clumps of mud & dirt embedded in the chassis.
    ***I'd say it's a toss up between the fire breathing & the marriage though. I was old enough to know better for both & still did them & still too effn stupid to walk away from either one. That's some stupid frakkin *kitten* to be doing if you ask me. One of them needs to go though & the other one... Well, I can entertain the *kitten* out of folks with that, so it stays. LOL
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... can't remember if we mentioned marriage....
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Late teens. Too lazy to go to shore for a drink while fishing; I drank brown river water.

Had a sore throat for 3 days after that.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Ran full tilt into a Coca-Cola machine and broke my wrist. Still get teased about it.. and that was 15+ years ago.