Next workout suggestions?

Options
Hey ya'll! I'm about to wrap up 30DS and want another workout DVD to do. I usually do them in the morning before work/school so anything that is quick like 30DS (20-25minutes) would be good. I'm not really into anything SUPER hardcore--seeing the commercials for Insanity and P90X makes me feel like I wouldn't last two minutes in the workout. Any suggestions or advice would be great!! :D

Replies

• mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has other great videos (Shredded in 30, a kettlebell workout, etc.)...Biggest Loser Cardio Max is alright...Denise Austin isn't hard core, but she has some good videos...Leslie Sansone has the walking videos..
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    you didn't find the 30 DS too hard? try the crunch DVD's I'm doing crunch this month working UP to jillian - maybe I'll be ready for her in sept
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has other great videos (Shredded in 30, a kettlebell workout, etc.)...Biggest Loser Cardio Max is alright...Denise Austin isn't hard core, but she has some good videos...Leslie Sansone has the walking videos..

Agreed. Check out Biggest Loser (I have Cardio Max and Power Sculpt... I love them!), or Bob and Jillian both have lots of other stuff out if you wanna stick with one of them them.
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love Denise Austin..or how about Jackie Warner's dvds? Hers are about 20 minutes long. I've also heard GREAT things about Chalean Extreme and Supreme 90!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30! It's very similar to the shred but is a bit harder. She uses the same 3-2-1 method, and there are 4 levels instead of 3. You move up a level each week. It's a killer workout!