Caffè Nero Skinny Iced Latte with Sugar Free Caramel

Hi, Could anyone help me find the calories for this as I’m really struggling :(
I’ve found it online without the sugar free syrup but it doesn’t state the size or what milk it is although I’m assuming it’s semi-skimmed.
Any help would really be appreciated x

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Just take your best guess. If you found one without the sugar free syrup and it's something like 300 calories- it's probably good enough. Just guess high and be done.
  • thisisitnic
    thisisitnic Posts: 56 Member
    edited January 2018
    I don’t like guessing. Guessing is what got
    me into this mess in the first place. If I’m going to guess what’s the point in tracking it. Thanks for taking the time to respond anyway
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    me into this mess in the first place. If I’m going to guess what’s the point in tracking it. Thanks for taking the time to respond anyway

wow- you must be fun at parties.... if you guess high- then you are usually safe. But regardless- if that causes you discontent and hate in your life and you can't handle not knowing- or a little ambiguity- email them.
  • thisisitnic
    edited January 2018
    Thanks
  • thisisitnic
    JoRocka wrote: »

wow- you must be fun at parties.... if you guess high- then you are usually safe. But regardless- if that causes you discontent and hate in your life and you can't handle not knowing- or a little ambiguity- email them.

Was there any need to be rude???