Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love flirting, it makes my day so much more interesting. I have a friend at work and we flirt together a lot.
  • Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It never happens to me in real life, so it would be a nice confidence boost.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Flirting with me comes with consequences... best be careful
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Is that a threat? Lol

You are too sweet and innocent to threaten.. ill even take your woo
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It never happens to me in real life, so it would be a nice confidence boost.

What she said. :)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Depends on who it is and if the situation is appropriate and if Im in the mood... Im very finicky... like a cat.
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yes, but it doesn't happen often and when the stars line up and it dose happen i'm too awkward to have a good response, or I don't notice he's flirting until after he leaves :/
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    HostageCat wrote: »
    Yes, but it doesn't happen often and when the stars line up and it dose happen i'm too awkward to have a good response, or I don't notice he's flirting until after he leaves :/

You clearly don’t have Stockholm syndrome
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I am going to need details.

6ekq2dwtyipn.gif

The devil is in the details missy
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yes though, i feel like im cheating if someone flirts with me, i feel extremely guilty , i think if it was vice versa with my boyfriend feeling that way It would hurt me, i do enjoy it though, noone ever flirted with me when i was bigger and now that i'm skinnier it happens and i try to suck it in just in case i get fat again haha
  • mreeisachoo2017
    mreeisachoo2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not really. It makes me uncomfortable. Lol
  • dervari
    edited January 2018
    Options

Men are at the height of their power in their 50's.

Use it!

A lifetime of accumulated lessons, wisdom, physical and social power. You are an artist! A creator.

I plan on thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail sometime in my 50s. :)

Statistically, among thru hike finishers, someone in their 50s is more likely to make it than someone in their 20s.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I love friends and being playful.

I'm married.

Not dead.

Make new friends, new adventures...you never know what life has to offer. Open doors, go through them.

That's how I feel. You never know what the other person's intentions are when they're flirting with you but I know what my intentions are (as does my husband) and that's what matters. We're both fine with it so it's not an issue at all.

I was always flattered when girls flirted with my bf...made me kinda proud that he was mine!
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Flattering is nice..... straight out nasty talk is not flattering to me. So a fine line I guess. Who doesn’t like to be told they are pretty?
  • dervari
    Options

Last time, I took a 55 lbs kettlebell up in a pack which was dumb...I'll never do that again...too dangerous. I'll do it again by hand.

Yea, a pack normally has the weight distributed fairly evenly if you pack right. That kettlebell would have all the weight concentrated in one spot. That had to be an experience.

A friend and I are going up to do Mt Mitchell sometime this spring.