Curious....

2»

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I still feel this is just some made up hypochondriac stuff. Most of the time I see this going around it’s on Facebook or daily mail or other less than trust worthy sources of information.

I guess the only way to make you a believer is for you to feel my fingers. :confused:

You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you to say those words to me

I have a gif for this, but it involves a grapefruit and I've learned my lesson with posting anything fruit related.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I still feel this is just some made up hypochondriac stuff. Most of the time I see this going around it’s on Facebook or daily mail or other less than trust worthy sources of information.

I guess the only way to make you a believer is for you to feel my fingers. :confused:

giphy.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I have a bit of a callous on my right pinky where the edge of my phone case sits. I’m a one handed texter.

wow, skills
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I curious to know how people hold their phones now
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Dented right pinkie ✅
    Amazing thumb dexterity ✅
  • MigsMex
    MigsMex Posts: 52 Member
    I heart this thread! Haha.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Hadn't turned on my cell phone for a month. Then, my wife knew I had Pandora on it, so she used it somehow on the Amazon Echo I got her for Christmas. I realized after that, that I could listen to music on my phone. Now I turn it on for about 45 minutes each day at work when I step outside to have a Cigar. Sounds great. Then, I turn it off. Haven't had an incoming call in over 6 months. Sent 1 text a couple years ago. It said "Don't text me. I don't text. Call me if you need something."

All these people I see that are so immersed in their cell phones are someday going to suffer from Kyphosis and some kind of isolation disorder.

'Nuff said. I need a cigar.