guys opinions on girls with tattoos

Options
ma34113
ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
So ive been thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time but i always come back to do guys think its trashy or not. and i know tattoos are personal but still everyone can see them. So are tattoos a plus for girls or not?

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    There's no one answer to that.

I have one, and my man loves it. But it's not very visible, and I think the obviousness of tatts will contribute to the "trashy" comment.

Tattoos are very personal - get one if YOU really want it, but think long and hard about where, and what.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Some are hot, some are not. It's a matter of finding the right art, the right artist, and the right spot to put it. However chances are if you think it's hot, others will tend to agree.
  • plainjoe81
    plainjoe81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    No
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The more ink the better in my opinion, as long as they're well done. There's really nothing worse than a bad tattoo (on a male or female) Top tip: Spend as much as you can afford, a cheap tattoo is 99% of the time a crappy tattoo :)
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Not a guy here...but...I have three tattoos and my husband has none. He seems not to mind ;) I also have 7 ear piercings and my nose pierced...he doesn't have any. I guess opposites attract in our case? I dunno. I would love to see him w/ a tatt or nip piercings! :D
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have several & I could really care less what a Man or woman thought about it. However that being said mine can all be covered up by my clothing if I wish or I can show them, depending on what I wear. If you are hesitant, dont do it. You dont want to regret it. You have to want it.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with ink................ as long as it not a dashed line across the neck with "CUT HERE" above
  • selvaggiarte
    Options
    if a guy is so hung up on tattoo's that he can't get past your appearance then i don't think he's a worthy male...put him back in the ocean and find a guy who is more interested in your sweetness than what you look or do not look like!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    My 2 cents....I think it depends on what level you are talking about and who you ask.

Personally I find some tattoo's ok so long as they can be covered up in certain social circumstances and don't look like they were done in a penitentiary. While Kat Von D is a very beautiful woman, she isn't my cup of tea. I prefer a more feminine look and not someone who looks like they belong to a biker gang.

But that's me... like I said, it depends who you ask and how much art work you are talking about.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm probably alone, but I don't care much for the ones that're nearly all over their body in tattoos. Don't really mind a few smalls ones here and there but all over? Not sure about that.
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Personally I think it's your choice, who cares if someone likes it or not..
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    who gives a **** what people think? i have 5 big tattoos on my legs.. 3 big tattoos all over my stomach and ribs. and 2 tattoos on my neck, and im getting full sleeves, and full leg sleeves.. i could care less what anyone thinks about them, i love them.

my fiance is also covered in tattoos, he has full sleeves, legs ribs neck fingers hands feet done lol

who cares lol your body do what you want if someone doesnt like it. DONT LOOK AT MEEEE! lol
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i have a tattoo. it's a bright blue star on my shoulder blade with my son's name and birthday. and my fiance thinks it's sexy. i plan to get more i just ask him what he thinks about my ideas and if he doesn't like them then i usually find something else i like. my next tattoo i'm planning on getting his last name in graffiti as a tramp stamp.
  • hobbes1983
    hobbes1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As someone else said, if they are done well tattoos can look very good/sexy. Done badly or generic flash ones can look trashy
  • Campanella
    Campanella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Trashy, not a plus at all. With time they fade and look dirty and blury.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have several & I could really care less what a Man or woman thought about it. However that being said mine can all be covered up by my clothing if I wish or I can show them, depending on what I wear. If you are hesitant, dont do it. You dont want to regret it. You have to want it.

I only have one, but totally agree with the above! Mine can be covered or shown aswell.

I also really agree that if you are even hesitant, don't do it!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    I think of Rick James and his Song, "Super Freak" She's a very kinky girl The kind you don't take home to mother She will never let your spirits down Once you get her off the street, ow girl She likes the boys in the band She says that I'm her all-time favorite
    When I make my move to her room it's the right time She's never hard to please.

That girl is pretty wild now The girl's a super freak, The kind of girl you read about, In new-wave magazine, That girl is pretty kinky
    The girl's a super freak.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care as long as it isn't a full body tattoo haha. I think some are really hot.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's a matter of opinion. I have several tats and I dont really care what anyone says because they are personal.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    as long as it's not trashy tattoos are fine.

just don't get this.
    apple-bottom-32487-1298589224-3.jpg

just remember to stay classy
    ron-burgandy-tattoo.jpg