Is there anyone on here using Isagenix

Options
Just looking for friends and support with fitness pal from people that are also doing the Isagenix plan.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I like food.
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Pocket__Cthulhu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    $378.50 per month? Did I read that right?
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    You'll find plenty of support for separating yourself from that cult.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I dont have that kind of money. Thats why I use this free MFP.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Seriously?!? Holy *kitten*. I had no clue.

I'll stick with my $30 food scale and logging on my free MFP!
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Would that be on TOP of a grocery bill or instead of a grocery bill? Certainly not a diet method for me, but if it is around 400 a month for all the food I would eat I would find the cost to be the same as my home cooking grocery bill.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Whether Isagenix, Herbalife, or Advocare, The same product can be had from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe or Vitamin World for less than 25% the cost.
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Seriously. I got sucked into this mess very briefly (thankfully, got it for a discount....though still pricey). Gained weight in the 2 weeks I tried it and was constantly starving and cranky.

Later found out that the vegan protein powder I use most mornings in my smoothies has fewer calories, less sugar, and almost as much protein as the Isagenix powder. I spend $25-30 a tub and it usually lasts me 6-8 weeks. Oh! And I'm not hungry within an hour when I use it.

Also, food is nice. I like to eat. I missed eating.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    A product that makes dubious claims based on a study that the creators paid for. Damn right people are going to warn away from it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Friendly reminder to all- please do not use symbols to try to beat the "kitten" filter (filters out curse words). It is a warnable offense. Just type the word and it will get changed for you.

Thanks for your cooperation,
    4legs
    MFP moderator
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    You should probably add an Apple cider vinegar cleanse while you’re at it so that you can hit all the bases.

Wouldn’t want any gaps in that $400 you’re spending to have a company tell you what to do. When you can do it for free.

It amazes me how idiot, desperate, and ignorant people are. all the while they have educated experienced people trying to guide them in the correct path with no success