Post here if you 40+ in age?

Replies

• bandwidthbandit
    bandwidthbandit Posts: 74 Member
    Turning 51 today, this is my second week on MFP. Kids are grown and now it’s time for ME. Time to start making healthier food choices and being active. I have committed to walking 10K steps per day and I am here to loose weight and motivate others.

Happy Birthday Allison!

42 years old and down 24 pounds since the first of the year.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Lost about 50lbs back in 2011 and became active again. Turned 60 in November. Currently, I have a few races on the calendar. My goal race this year is the Ironman Mont Tremblant in August.
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    I'm 45 from Wisconsin and have been on MFP since I was 39. It's definitely helped me be in the best shape of my life since high school.
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    43 from North Carolina
  • boxergirl_1120
    boxergirl_1120 Posts: 6 Member
    42 in age but not in spirit! Just lost @ 70 pounds in the past year and I want to lose about 20 pounds more! As of late I have became very restless and it's time to get out and live a little! A new "empty nester" and I am bored out of my mind!!! Hey everyone!
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    boxergirl_1120 Howdy
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    51 in Iowa (wish temp here was at least my age)
  • Lori2bfree
    Lori2bfree Posts: 4 Member
    Will be 46 this year. I used to log a lot and now have to decided to get back to it. Have 30 lbs I would like to lose this year. I own two businesses and have a sophomore son in college. Busy isn't an excuse...it's a reason I would actually like to get back in shape :smiley:
  • gingerinalabama
    gingerinalabama Posts: 4 Member
    I'll be 41 in March. Trying to work off about 30 lbs this year and just getting back into MFP. Hi y'all :)
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    I'm 49 and feelin' fine in Houston, TX ;)
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 25 Member
    43 in New York.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,864 Member
    I'm 40 but work with a bunch of 20-somethings who consider me old, and have 3 teenagers and a 10yo who consider me even older. But with the exception of my hair, I like to think I look younger. Of course, that could just be the delusions of an aging mind, but if it makes me happy...
  • CyndeeLou99
    CyndeeLou99 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm 51 and from NorCal. Everyone says feel free to add me, but I can't see how to do that. You can feel free to add me though if you know how.
  • Geri137
    Geri137 Posts: 8 Member
    43 and working on getting my fitness back. I just wanna FEEL lighter, ya know? I run (well, to be honest, I'll quote a new MFP friend and say that I mostly "chubby jog". But, I work out at least four days a week. I lost 20 lbs in 2017 and then the holidays got me. Darn all that yummy food and drink! So, I'm back, and I'm dedicated. Looking for other 40 + friends so feel free to add.
  • elsabetberhanu1
    elsabetberhanu1 Posts: 8 Member
    I am 41 from Washington DC area. I started MFP Jan 2018. Currently weighing 169lb. Working on getting rid off 60lb. I think I will do it this time.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    44 from New York
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    45--Houston, TX
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    47 - Toronto, Ontario
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Almost 47 - Florida