Post here if you 40+ in age?

Options

Replies

• azfunfrog41
    azfunfrog41 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm 48 and live in Phoenix. Today was my third day back in the gym. I'm really feeling it tonight.
  • fr00tloop
    fr00tloop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    42 this year and found my first 2 white hairs earlier this week. The first real sign that I'm aging. Always wanted to live forever and the only way I'm going to make my run better and longer is to lose weight and starting looking after my body so it gets me through.
    I make a lot of excuses and self-sabotaging justifications for poor choices. I want to make this year the year that all changes.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    44 - Bristol in the UK - only got 5kg left to loose, but the last few are the painful ones - hence joining MFP in an attempt to shift them
  • Johncfields
    Johncfields Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m John from Mississippi 5mzlgdlj6mcz.jpeg
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    46, Canadian from Toronto living in Copenhagen, Denmark. Just had my second child in November and back on MFP to lose 40 lbs pregnancy weight. Hello to all!
  • 2BFit2017
    2BFit2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 last year, feel free to add me.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I am 43 from Indiana. I have 5kids, 1 dog, and a whole lot of cats. I chased my own dreams for 32 years and then God woke me up to what was truly important when my wife died at the age of 29. My life has been a rollercoaster of highs and lows but the older I get, the more I understand how important it is to be at peace with whatever comes. Bad things are going to come in this life, but what is my backup plan? Where do I put my hope? I am dying more and more day by day. I can't stop time. I can't outwork old age. If I try to fight the inevitable, I will only find myself exhausted and depressed. My happiness does not come from holding onto this life. My joy comes from knowing I am ready for the next. I trust in God. :)
  • mairpix
    mairpix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Mair and live in the Uk. Was determined not to be fat at 50 but here I am, just turned 51 and wanting to lose 3 stones Looking forward to sharing our successes ( and pains!) together
  • 046jejones
    046jejones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jamey here 47 yrs old wanting to drop 30 lbs but gain muscle mass.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    41 year old Canadian :)
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    44 in Chicago

<3
  • jargroves
    jargroves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    71 and thinking younger. I have many goals, but I use Fitnesspal to satisfy my nutritionist desire for all the information on what I eat. I kinda like it anyway. Been here many times over the last 10 years. Starting a gym today, and I just discovered that the exercise part of the program does not work. Maybe I have a problem with the program I don't know but it does not work.
  • mreichert59
    mreichert59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    64 from Wisconsin. I have been on MFP for 219 days. I love it and am very happy with what i have lost. 54.8 lbs so far. Couldn't ask for an easier way to drop the weight. I don't work out but in the warmer months i walk 2 to 5 miles a day. Feels wonderful. I am only 11 lbs away from my goal. I did set up two goals. Once i reached the first goal it seemed like anything is possible. Next goal is set and so far i have lost weight towards the 2nd goal.
  • asmith0912
    asmith0912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm figuring this thing out, 43 here, 309 # 10 weeks ago and gonna trim another 29 with eating right and exercise!
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    44 and loving it!!
  • tybakel1312
    tybakel1312 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    42 male in Colorado, 205 with 30 lbs to lose in 4 months. Already 7 down in 2 weeks!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    47 years young Grammy here in Missouri. Have been away for awhile, but I'm back:)
  • TrinityR05
    TrinityR05 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 42
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just love older women
  • 046jejones
    046jejones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    47 here in ga