Post here if you 40+ in age?

Options

Replies

• bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 49, and I have used MFP sporadically for a long time, but I never added friends until the start of this year. I am loving the support! Feel free to add me!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    43 and feeling younger (for the most part) than I did when I was 33
  • SNearns
    SNearns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, American but living in Greece. New to MFP, want to lose 20 pounds I gained recently due to injuries and eating/drinking too much! The past couple of years I have been a dedicated power walker and was able to reach my ideal weight, but it's not challenging enough anymore so am now starting to run and loving it...
  • ServusChristi
    ServusChristi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    49 in west central Minnesota. Finishing week five of self -imposed fat camp after retiring. So far, so good.
  • brionywood12
    brionywood12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi am 50 and in the UK. Fitter than have ever been. Joined premium as weight gone on since last big event and food is my weakness! Hello everyone☺
  • rrochajr70
    rrochajr70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    47, from Wisconsin. On a journey to lose 100 pounds. 20 which are gone. Nice to see I’m not the only one over 40 trying to get and stay healthy
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    i'm 44!
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Almost 52, but still feel 18...if I didn’t have some aches and pains lol. It’s only a number!
  • southerngirllostinqueens
    Options
    Hi Ya'll, I'm 53 and my metabolism hit a wall last year... ugh. 135#...targeting 120 and have a lot of work to do do build muscle!
  • ddunagan69
    ddunagan69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 48, from central ny. I would like to lose about 50 lbs
    I'm 6'1 & 280 lbs. Haven't been under 250lbs since my early 20's. I could use some help.
  • victorias36
    victorias36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 51 and I am here to change my life and hopefully help others change theirs!
  • ntruman75
    ntruman75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    42... Oakville ontario!
  • Lianapugzoe
    Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ddunagan69 wrote: »
    I am 48, from central ny. I would like to lose about 50 lbs
    I'm 6'1 & 280 lbs. Haven't been under 250lbs since my early 20's. I could use some help.

That's what we're here for....would love to help motivate.
  • andreajcasper11
    andreajcasper11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    40 year old female from Upstate New York and mentally/emotionally feel like I'm still in high school. Feel free to add me. Would also love to see if anyone else connects to my situation. I just posted on the introduction thread and am hopeful to communicate with others with similar struggles.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    47, 2 kids (14 with autism and learning disability, and 5 with teenage attitude!). Been in here quite a while. Dropped 70lbs 7 years ago, 10 has gone back on, trying g to make sure no more does. Menopause and anxiety are among my battles. Never giving up, but sometimes its a real struggle, and feel exhausted.
  • Wila6468
    Wila6468 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 50 in 10 days! I still have much to learn but I am making progress. B)
  • VoodooChile76
    VoodooChile76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    41.. back on MFP after a big lull here.. :smile: . Back at it now.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    47 SoCal guy. Young in mind and soul but my body needs some help. Looking forward to seeing everyone succeed with their goals. Many of you look fantastic already.