Hey guyssss!!

Options
Hello cuties! Im sammy! I didnt know this app had community posting boards lol. Hmm. I lost 80 pounds with diet and exercise. I was a chunky monkey! Im not sure what else to sayyy. Maybe add me if you like lol. Okayy byeee!

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Hello cuties! Im sammy! I didnt know this app had community posting boards lol. Hmm. I lost 80 pounds with diet and exercise. I was a chunky monkey! Im not sure what else to sayyy. Maybe add me if you like lol. Okayy byeee!

Hey Sammy! You're Upside Down! That's pretty awesome!! :-)
  • Blubber_Nugget
    Blubber_Nugget Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanksss! Life is better at different angles lol
  • Blubber_Nugget
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »

Thankss! Life is better from different angles! Lol
  • Egger29
    Options

Agreed! I tried that once, but I was working for "Kilted Men Window Cleaning Services" at the time and let's just say it didn't go over that well. Then again, the lady in Suite 207 left her number on my car so.....
  • Blubber_Nugget
    Options

Agreed! I tried that once, but I was working for "Kilted Men Window Cleaning Services" at the time and let's just say it didn't go over that well. Then again, the lady in Suite 207 left her number on my car so.....

Looks like everything went just peachy thennnn!
  • Egger29
    Options

Not really....it was a seniors residence and she was 93
  • Blubber_Nugget
    Options

She was living the dreammm!
  • Egger29
    Options

She was....but died before I could get her to change her will.
  • Blubber_Nugget
    Options

She was....but died before I could get her to change her will.

Sometimes unfortunate things happen to us all