6.75 pounds down this week woohoo!

Options
2»

Replies

• Wow way to go! That is great for 1 week. sometimes people will lose nothing or gain and then the next week you get a big surprise. Keep up the good work.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Oh amy I am so happy for you!!!I can't wait to hit the big 2-0 mark myself! Congratulations!!! and keep it up. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Amy!!!!!!! How great for you! How encouraging! How inspiring! How healthy you are becoming!:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats Amy that is so great, I am so proud of you. you are doing so great. Keep it up, I can't wait till I am down that much.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I could not believe the scale this morning. Maybe I prayed the pounds away who knows but I went to weigh at the gym this morning after church and I was down 6.75 for a total of 21 lost since January 5th!

You can pray away pounds????!!!! Holy crap, I'm going back to church tomorrow!!:wink:
    Congrats!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I could not believe the scale this morning. Maybe I prayed the pounds away who knows but I went to weigh at the gym this morning after church and I was down 6.75 for a total of 21 lost since January 5th!

You can pray away pounds????!!!! Holy crap, I'm going back to church tomorrow!!:wink:
    Congrats!

LOL!:laugh: Thanks I needed that laugh this morning! Thanks for all the encouraging words have a great week all!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Did I say WOW! Great job - keep up your hard work.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome job! that is great!

Dont give up on the exercise though!
  • ziggycat
    Options
    Well done - keep up the good work :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Great GREAT great GREAT:flowerforyou: :noway: :noway: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: GREAT:heart: GREAT:heart: GREAT

All eyes are on you. You have just made my day. Thanks for sharing your storie.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    You need to keep this thread going so we can see your progress. Love to hear good success stories.Caliecat
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOOD FOR YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow.............Congratulation...............

Way too go..........so proud of you

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Aww you all are so sweet! :heart: I have been sick this week a really bad burning chest cold so I have had a hard time exercising and really have not felt like eating so it has been difficult to get it all in I know we all wish we had that problem right!:laugh: You have made my day though! Thanks!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • Kitten57
    Options
    I could not believe the scale this morning. Maybe I prayed the pounds away who knows but I went to weigh at the gym this morning after church and I was down 6.75 for a total of 21 lost since January 5th! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Congrats...That's wonderful to hear! :flowerforyou: I'm really new here but love hearing great news/ success stories...keeps me inspired to reach my goal:smile:
  • WOODHAVENSMOM
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Amy, that is amazing! But what wows me more is how sweet and encouraging you are. Even when you loose all that weight and get itty bitty, you'll still have a huge heart. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work! It makes me so happy to see deserving people suceeed. :bigsmile:
  • Summarain
    Options

Congrats!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: too funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!