I wanted to be sure first...

Options
2»

Replies

• divainprogress2012
    Options
    Wow thank u for sharing this. I was vout in tears. This def got me motivated. Btw u look great! U are doing a good job!
  • stevieb101
    Options
    wow what an amazing and brave post, it made me cry to feel that much pain in one person but you have proved to yourself that you are made of strong stuff and have pulled yourself back ,you have every right to be proud of yourself and I am so sure your story will enspire others to push themselfs harder. Well done to you and congratulation on your new job but most of all the new life you are making for yourself. Good luck in everything you do and the now photo is beautiful.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • amberina812
    amberina812 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration! I have had a rough 6 years myself and was letting myself eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted because I just had no self control and really didn't care about life. I've only been using MFP for about a week and already I'm losing weight and eating better...thank you for sharing your story. I feel VERY inspired to keep going! I hope things continue to go well for you and keep up the GREAT work! :)
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, my dear. You are amazing...and a survivor! One thing I read on MFP was that you can have excuses or you can have results. You can't have both. You're starting to shed the weight of your past failures & moving on! You're on your way! I can hardly wait to see what life has in store for you with your new 'tude! Good luck. God bless you! xo

9541903.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter