WANTED: Interactive, motivational friends!

Options
I would love some friends that are actually active about supporting one another!

Please send me a friends request if that’s you! :) .. I am also an Apple Watch user, if you are as well!

Replies

• jillianlcurtiss
    jillianlcurtiss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some motivation and weight loss friends. No one IRL is trying to loose weight so I don't feel that support.
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a mom, wife, student and nurse. My life is jam packed! I have a great friend trying to loose weight too but we don’t live close to one another. So I need some friends here! My other half could eat a house and never gain weight LOL!! He isn’t helpful
  • reneekbart
    reneekbart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in on this!
  • MsLexii
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Request sent :)
  • MsLexii
    Options
    Still looking!! Anyone else interested?
  • brandyann1234
    brandyann1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I’m glad I have a friend to workout with, but I just wish we seen eye to eye on the best food options. So I’d love someone to help keep me motivated in that department.
  • MsLexii
    Options
    Yes!! I will send you a request :) I’m just curious though about what you mean by best food options? How does one disagree on this? There is research, evidence and science to back up healthy choices! :)
  • MsLexii
    Options
    PS - I might have eaten halo top ice cream for dinner today and then walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes to burn it off. But I’m usually fairly good haha!
  • brandyann1234
    brandyann1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I’m on a strict low carb and she doesn’t always eat low carb lol..,I love halo top
  • yfbrklyn
    yfbrklyn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can help support you! Just send the Halo top over to me! Problem solved!
  • MsLexii
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I’m on a strict low carb and she doesn’t always eat low carb lol..,I love halo top

As long as you aren’t starving yourself.. while I don’t agree with low carb diets, for many reasons, and I can’t help it because the nurse in me takes over LOL.. as long as you aren’t starving yourself, I can support you :)
  • MsLexii
    edited January 2018
    Options
    yfbrklyn wrote: »
    I can help support you! Just send the Halo top over to me! Problem solved!

Hahahahaha!!!! But it’s gone .. we should still be buddies haha!
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Apple watch user here... goal for January .. logging everyday in MFP and getting my rings on my watch.. oh, and dry January. So far, I've succeeded on all accounts! I'm not a nurse, but I work at a hospital! (HR).
  • MsLexii
    Options
    Apple watch user here... goal for January .. logging everyday in MFP and getting my rings on my watch.. oh, and dry January. So far, I've succeeded on all accounts! I'm not a nurse, but I work at a hospital! (HR).

Wooohoooo!!!! I LOVE my Apple Watch!!! It’s been so helpful in tracking my activity and exercises. I wish it had a better social platform though. Apple needs to fix that!
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yes miss
  • fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love Halo top in my smoothies
  • starbird3
    starbird3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Why have I not thought of this?!?!

• blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    I am an apple watch user as well. I am active on MFP and try to be as motivational as possible!
  • Laurnelaine
    Laurnelaine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello I sent you a request!
  • MsLexii
    Options

Hmmm... I've never tried that! I like to use greek yogurt because its so thick. Maybe I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the idea!