A Guy who is attracted by Elder Women

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Zee_0100 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I love how we are wondering if we meet his age criteria!!
    It's got me thinking about if I have age limitations

Do you have any age restrictions?

I am honestly thinking about that.

Legal age obviously, after that I don't judge people based on age. I know people younger than me who have lived more, are far wiser and smarter, and the opposite, older people who are limited in experience and immature.

I "judge" people on an individual basis. More about physical/mental attraction, so I want to say no age restrictions...but 18...(I'm Canadian and that is legal age) sounds way too young to me.

I'll keep an open mind *cougar*
  • Vikka_V
    SurfyPants wrote: »

Oh I know I have age limitations and 20yrs old does not qualify! My son is 24 so.......................................never.

Holy *kitten* lady!! That New Zealand surf keeps you young!!
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member

Legal age obviously, after that I don't judge people based on age. I know people younger than me who have lived more, are far wiser and smarter, and the opposite, older people who are limited in experience and immature.

I "judge" people on an individual basis. More about physical/mental attraction, so I want to say no age restrictions...but 18...(I'm Canadian and that is legal age) sounds way too young to me.

Nice so what do you think what's an ideal age for you or you are just not into that?
  • Vikka_V

Nice so what do you think what's an ideal age for you or you are just not into that?

No ideal age...Don't care...It's about the person and a connection to me
  • Zee_0100

No ideal age...Don't care...It's about the person and a connection to me

Ahaan! That's impressive.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Bosmer? Khajiit? High Elf?

Details please.

I know this is ancient history now, but that's kind of the point

My preference is usually dark elf followed by khajit (just because they're cats).
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Hey buddy, your use of elders offends me. Next time please just say cougars so I dont envision you hitting on someone's grandma in the nursing home.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    When you were 19 your age limit was 38, at 20 the age limit is 43. What will it be when you turn 21? Asking for a friend.

I might drop using the word elder, elder to me means senior as in grandma old.

now that I think of it, I have plenty of senior moments.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Hey all im 20 and I just love women elder than me.I love talking to them and I find their company the best to talk with and especially if they are kinda weird sometimes.

I suppose the real question is are you interesting and attractive company to a woman older than yourself.
    The word elder conjures up the image of a person with gray hair and wrinkles. Many women are probably not going to like being called elder.
    I married someone 6 years younger than me. He has always been pretty mature. I don't particulary feel attracted to all men younger than me and not someone 20 years younger. That's almost my child's age. Too much of an age gap for me.
    I'm sure there are people out there who would be fine with it though.
  • Zee_0100
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    When you were 19 your age limit was 38, at 20 the age limit is 43. What will it be when you turn 21? Asking for a friend.

Hey hope you doing good and no that 19 was not age at that time i just posted a random question to see the reaction and so the max age limit.
    And there is no such age limit if its about being friends but anything beyond that i prefer not more than 43 because that's the oldest I've been with already so i know how it goes.

Elder to me sounds better than older or saying old women
  • RoxieDawn

Hey hope you doing good and no that 19 was not age at that time i just posted a random question to see the reaction and so the max age limit.
    And there is no such age limit if its about being friends but anything beyond that i prefer not more than 43 because that's the oldest I've been with already so i know how it goes.

I guess you have to be as old as me to appreciate why using the word elder is not a great word when describing women in their early 40's and below.

You are still very young, your preferences will probably change many many times in your lifetime.
  • Zee_0100
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Hey all im 20 and I just love women elder than me.I love talking to them and I find their company the best to talk with and especially if they are kinda weird sometimes.

I suppose the real question is are you interesting and attractive company to a woman older than yourself.
    The word elder conjures up the image of a person with gray hair and wrinkles. Many women are probably not going to like being called elder.
    I married someone 6 years younger than me. He has always been pretty mature. I don't particulary feel attracted to all men younger than me and not someone 20 years younger. That's almost my child's age. Too much of an age gap for me.

A really interesting question first of all i appreciate it And i think maybe yes i am a good company to them because whoever I've been with before they've never regret it and they were pretty satisfied as well im sure they expect the same maturity level as their age..

i don't really know according to the aspect of women but i find elder better than older because that gray hair and wrinkle skin feeling comes from older to me than elder.
    What i mean by elder is again anyone older than my age.

I know lolzz I've dated someone who had a child older than me but it works absolutely as long you both are satisfied.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited January 2018

A really interesting question first of all i appreciate it And i think maybe yes i am a good company to them because whoever I've been with before they've never regret it and they were pretty satisfied as well im sure they expect the same maturity level as their age..

i don't really know according to the aspect of women but i find elder better than older because that gray hair and wrinkle skin feeling comes from older to me than elder.

I know lolzz I've dated someone who had a child older than me but it works absolutely as long you both are satisfied.

Wut?
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2018
    csbnga wrote: »

Wut?

I can officially say I am older and not elder. Will show myself out as I am too older to be in here.
  • Zee_0100

I guess you have to be as old as me to appreciate why using the word elder is not a great word when describing women in their early 40's and below.

You are still very young, your preferences will probably change many many times in your lifetime.

Okay fine so what would be the better term to convey my message? i just hope older may not discriminate anyone..
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    csbnga wrote: »

Wut?

I can officially say I am older and not elder. Will show myself out as I am too older to be in here.

Please take your wrinkle feelings elsewhere. Now we need a wrinkled, gray haired, fun and inappropriate thread. Sigh.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2018

Okay fine so what would be the better term to convey my message? i just hope older may not discriminate anyone..

oh, you are conveying your message just fine about elder vs older...

But what is the real message behind creating this thread? taking applications? lol
  • Zee_0100

oh, you are conveying your message just fine about elder vs older...

But what is the real message behind creating this thread? taking applications? lol

Lolzzz no way