What’s your go to salty snack?

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    tortilla chips and salsa
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Popchips. I am a total potato chip fiend and they totally kill my chip cravings. 15 chips for 85 cals. The BBQ flavour is so good.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Sour Cream and Onions potato chips
    Not a snack but works when i'm hormonal and crave salt- Popeyes crispy chicken( spicy wings or breast)
    Pretzels
    Kettle chips black pepper and sea salt
    Tortilla chips
    Pitted green olives

• obsessed135
    obsessed135 Posts: 2 Member
    Roasted, salted sunflower seeds (still in the shell.)
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Believe it or not, it's turkey bacon! I always have some precooked and bagged in the fridge. A slice or 2 does wonders for my salty cravings.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    salt & vinegar chips, forever and always
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Popcorn hands down. But am thinking I should check out the pretzel sticks. I haven't had them in a long time.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    This week it's a hard boiled egg w/ salt and hot sauce with a few everything seasoned crackers. I love green olives though - they destroy a salt craving.
  • bcradio1
    bcradio1 Posts: 43 Member
    A good burger would be mine... one of my favorite snacks
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    h1udd wrote: »
    Well, when a proper craving hits then rather than go through all healthy snacks trying to satisfy the need for a salty crunch. I just go for what my mind wants and give in and eat a packet of Crisps (potato chips for those across the water ;) ) ... it means I have to juggle my food a bit for the day to make up for the calories, fat and salt increase .. .but ultimately its far more satisfying and quells that crave for a lot longer

Oh I feel you! Potato chips are SO satisfying! I feel like I crave salty so often though so I can’t always indulge!
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Onion & Cream crisps and sushi
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Sliced cucumbers spribkled with salt, diced avocado with coarse salt and sirracha, baby carrots and hummus, hard boiled egg with salt and pepper, popcorn, toast with vegan butter.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Right now, my top favorite: Enlightened brand crispy broad beans, mesquite flavor. 100 calories, 7g protein in 28g.

But pickles of all sorts, sauerkraut, kim chi, crispy chickpeas and puppodums are also good. I go through phases. Oh, and a few wheels of pasta para duros dipped in water then a mix of chili powder/popcorn salt, and microwaved, are tasty, too.

I used to eat the Enlightened broad beans often until I found out that they are from China. If you don't mind that, they are very good.

I love Siete chips.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited January 2018
    I don’t know if they still make them but special k had these little crisps that were flavored and a serving was pretty large for the calories.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    air fried sweet tater fries
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    A serving of cheez it’s is actually pretty big
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Wasabi Edamame, Pork Rinds, Air Popped Popcorn w/Butter
  • gaby_gz1988
    gaby_gz1988 Posts: 18 Member
    Definitely popcorn
  • Salt and vinegar pork skins!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    I love Sun chips....but I have to put them on my danger list!