JANUARY - MARCH BIGGEST LOSER TEAM CHALLENGE STARTING SOON!!

Options

Replies

• EmmalB2015
    EmmalB2015 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi can you just check if my join request has come through?
  • penguinstuff
    penguinstuff Posts: 72 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Now this is going to sound silly... but I don't know if mine went trough either edit: aaaaaand I wrote ten other lines here that didn't get posted. Mfp has too many glitches with their community service still. Long story short for the second time - the site doesn't give feedback on whether the request was submitted or not, nor if there's an error with if it's too long of a message...Just got a red bar and nothing happened so I'm not sure if it went trough
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    EmmalB2015 wrote: »
    Hi can you just check if my join request has come through?

It shows that you are already a member :smile:
    Now this is going to sound silly... but I don't know if mine went trough either edit: aaaaaand I wrote ten other lines here that didn't get posted. Mfp has too many glitches with their community service still. Long story short for the second time - the site doesn't give feedback on whether the request was submitted or not, nor if there's an error with if it's too long of a message...Just got a red bar and nothing happened so I'm not sure if it went trough

Apparently it didn't go through, so I sent you a request to join. Just accept, and make sure to post your weight during the weight in period and you're in :smiley:
  • KristasChanging
    KristasChanging Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, I sent my join request! I'm excited!
  • Spirit_Samurai
    Spirit_Samurai Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I tried to join the group a few days ago and had the same issue as penguinstuff, with a red bar popping up, leaving me unsure of whether my request actually went through.
  • chantp86
    chantp86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join the challenge
    My username is chantp86 starting weight 140lbs and would like to log in on Thursdays
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to join this morning. I hope it went through.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. Thank you for all the hard work you are doing to organize it!
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    Thanks so much, I sent my join request! I'm excited!
    I tried to join the group a few days ago and had the same issue as penguinstuff, with a red bar popping up, leaving me unsure of whether my request actually went through.

I didn't see a request to join from either of you, so I sent you an invitation to join. Let me know if you don't receive it.
    bmhorton12 wrote: »
    I sent a request to join this morning. I hope it went through.

Yours went through so your good to go!
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    All others requests to join have been accepted and you should have received an acceptance message from us.

Make sure you all check back on the group page Thursday - Sunday to post your starting weight.
  • Vegaslilmamma
    Vegaslilmamma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start the challenge but am wondering if I joined. Please tell me if I did.
  • Vegaslilmamma
    Options
    Please let me know if I joined as I have sent 2 request and am new to the site.
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    I am excited to start the challenge but am wondering if I joined. Please tell me if I did.

I found your request and accepted you into the challenge, but I am having a hard time sending you an acceptance message. It keeps telling me that your user name doesn't exist or is offline.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I thought I joined but I haven't received anything yet - sorry to be a pain
  • girligirl1617
    girligirl1617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if the group page where we are to post our weight is different from here and if so how do I get to it? So excited to get started!
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    I thought I joined but I haven't received anything yet - sorry to be a pain

I accepted your request and sent you a message last night. I'm not sure why you have not received it. I will try to sent the message again.
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    I was just wondering if the group page where we are to post our weight is different from here and if so how do I get to it? So excited to get started!

No. The group page is here - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-loser-team-challenge - That is where you will find the weigh in thread that will open on Thursday.
  • Vegaslilmamma
    Options

I found your request and accepted you into the challenge, but I am having a hard time sending you an acceptance message. It keeps telling me that your user name doesn't exist or is offline.

Please resend the message. I am ready and excited to join the group.
  • Wiccandothis
    Options

Please resend the message. I am ready and excited to join the group.

Done! You must have changed your user name before I tried sending it.
  • Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi - I tried to join but got a red bar above my message saying I had to be accepted (which is what I was trying to do). Hopefully it went through.

Thanks!!