I need abs

Options
I need a meal plan to follow so I can get abs at a faster pace. Any advice?

Replies

• MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    What is your definition of abs? A better posture? Do something against backpain or a six pack? And if the latter, how does your body fat distribution look like? Ask yourself how realistic this is. As a woman (judging from your photo) you'd probably have to go very low in body fat to uncover them. All those fitness models on instagram are not constantly that ripped and/or have personal trainers and years of training. It's not healthy for a woman to be that low in bodyfat.

This is really, really important to keep in mind. If you're talking a visible four-to-six pack, you are looking at a lifetime of pretty strenuous effort, and even then you probably also need some lucky genetics.
  • Jennieinagym
    Jennieinagym Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work out on a regular basis. I’m 5’6” 129lbs. My measurements are 34/23/38. My BMI is 20. I’m very fit and toned. I plan to eventually compete. But I need my abs to be more prominent.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I work out on a regular basis. I’m 5’6” 129lbs. My measurements are 34/23/38. My BMI is 20. I’m very fit and toned. I plan to eventually compete. But I need my abs to be more prominent.

Need, or want?
  • Jennieinagym
    Jennieinagym Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well..... Both.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont think you understand what the word 'NEED" means.

If you are already lean, start or intensify a progressive weight program.

cut calories to reduce body fat.