Whats the best tasting protein powder?

Options
2»

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    As others have said, taste is subjective. With that said, my current favorite is Quest Cinnamon Crunch, mixed in Fairlife nonfat milk and a bit of water.
  • joelchmielak1
    joelchmielak1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ISO-respect chocolate with some pb2 is awesome.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Allmax Isoflex in strawberry or birthday cake flavour. I usually have one serving in the morning around 7:30 am with a serving of yogurt and I feel full until about noon . Hope this helps :)
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I like Quest peanut butter protein powder with chocolate almond milk blended with ice or a frozen banana. It just needs to be slushy for my preference.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dymatize ISO fudge brownie
  • yasminchy
    yasminchy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hy-pro cherry-quark <3:#
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I don't have much basis for comparison bc i haven't tried a lot of protein powders, but MPCombat protein powder in the cookies and cream flavor tasted good back when I used to drink it sometimes.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I like Quest and Trutein, but I don't find drinking protein shakes to be filling at all. I mix mine with plain greek yogurt and berries for breakfast every morning.

I do something like this. I mix protein powder with nonfat plain Greek yogurt, fiber cereal, and chocolate PB2. It's very filling and has lots of protein and fiber.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Quest and pescience if you like really sweet tasting protein
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I love Allmax IsoFlex Chocolate Peanut butter. I am currently using Magnum Salted freaking Caramel and love it. Taste is always going to be subjective. I have heard of some protein powders nitrogen spiking their protein powders, so with that I am very picky on which protein powder I will buy
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Quest gets my vote. There are a gazillion sample packs at Whole Foods or Amazon
  • melaniemkatcher77
    melaniemkatcher77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I personally like isolate zero it's a little sweeter then I like my drinks to be however it seems to be the only one that does not upset my stomach. I have a issue with the ones that taste chalky as well just can't seem to get those down.
  • brenanna2003
    brenanna2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    EAS 100% Pure Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla, 5 LB, 30 Grams of Whey Protein Per Serving (Packaging May Vary)
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I've tried approximately 1,452 types of protein powder and PE Science is the only one that I can drink mixed only with water that tastes good. Trust me on this one
  • kt9052
    kt9052 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I appreciate the input and thoughts. It is subjective person to person that it for sure.