Fat to Fabulous (50+ pounds to lose) Who’s with me?

Replies

• gingilebanon2012
    gingilebanon2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, I’m in the same boat, can you add me as a friend
  • malyndad
    malyndad Posts: 30 Member
    I have 120lbs. to lose, I am following LCHF with intermittent fasting. I could use a little encouragement.
  • nirreha
    nirreha Posts: 21 Member
    Same here! Feel free to add me :blush:
  • MelissaFarkas
    MelissaFarkas Posts: 2 Member
    I have 200+ pounds to lose! I already lost 12 :) YAY!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    I have atleast 25 to lose but would like to lose about 40.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dhbbhd
    dhbbhd Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to do this journey as well! I need all the motivation I can get. Add me if you would like. I would love to do the keto as well.
  • Sexypants2731
    Sexypants2731 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi, I am doing keto and have about 180 lbs more to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • loewen161
    loewen161 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me as a friend!
  • sassykd77
    sassykd77 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey!! Im new to MF & looking to make new fitness friends. Im 40yo w 70lbs to loose. Would love to add some great ppl to my friends... get & give encouragement & support.
  • debby_phil
    debby_phil Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Folks I'm another with a long way to go - metric for me 30kg which is about 66lbs.
    I would like to connect with others on the same journey who also have a complicated life - full time work, older kids & studying - to talk about family support for the journey and ways of meeting goals around everything else.
  • lindastroud60
    lindastroud60 Posts: 16 Member
    You can add me. Need to lose 50 lbs.

• verda75
    verda75 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! Add me in, I'm working on a 50lb weight loss hoping that making new friends here with the same goals and encouragements will help me along the way. We can do it!
  • my2getfit2018
    my2getfit2018 Posts: 22 Member
    You can add me too...lost about 40 lbs before rejoining MFP, down a few pounds over the last few weeks here and 50+ lbs to go (between baking for blog, which doesn't help!)
  • lady_tasia
    lady_tasia Posts: 13 Member
    I'm trying for slow and forever weight loss this time around. 2017 I achieved half a pound a week average for the year and I'm keeping it up, or is that down? I'm giving myself five years to get where I get and then I'll set a final goal.
  • I've lost 75 and have 65 more to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • leddyger
    leddyger Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there, i am trying to lose at least 48 pounds before i fly home to see my family this may.. it is very hard for me to motivate myself to do the workout and keep away from sweets.. which with 4 little boys in the house is quite a challenge. Please feel free to add me, maybe we can encourage each other to do workouts or share advice ;)<3
  • Me! I want to lose about 50-60 pounds and would love to have friends to help keep me on track!
  • JerseyGirl056
    JerseyGirl056 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me too! My name is Chrissie and I live in delaware. I'd love friends to help motivate and to help motivate myself on my 100+lb journey.
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    So far I’ve lost 10 of the 50 I’m aiming to lose. Had a few set backs but I’m not going to quit!

Feel free to add me!
  • leanlass
    leanlass Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m new here too but not to losing and gaining weight. I’ve had my fitness pal app for a few years now, but never used the community for support. This is where my accountability starts! Count me in!
  • jilly7974
    jilly7974 Posts: 1 Member
    I've got 45 to lose, would love some support and encouragement from those in the same boat. Particularly anyone that works shifts as I'm finding working nights the hardest part!
  • lizcast1009
    lizcast1009 Posts: 5 Member
    I have 80+ to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • MattsGirl90
    MattsGirl90 Posts: 64 Member
    I’m in 60 lbs to lose 12 gone so far
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    How is everyone doing? Add me as a friend or challenge me on Fit Bit! Need to check back with all of you more often!
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    good morning everyone. I too have to lose 50 pounds. Gained WW new freestyle program coming off slowly 8 pounds in 3 weeks. Have to weigh in next Saturday didn't go today. Hopefully Ill be down another couple of pounds. You can add me to your friends list if you like. HAGD all.
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Joined WW don't need to gain at WW lol.
  • BrenMathers
    BrenMathers Posts: 33 Member
    Slow progress for me. But day by day I learn from my mistakes. Just gotta keep the motivation to keep moving forward
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    im in I have that to lose and maybe more. add me im active
  • 150Bound2014
    150Bound2014 Posts: 3 Member
    I have 54 pounds to lose. This year will be my &itch this weight is going! Need all the support I can get. Please add.
  • KTnTally
    KTnTally Posts: 14 Member
    Think i Added everyone. If I missed adding you feel free to send me a friend request