Revenge body in progress... help me get there?

Options
2»

Replies

• kalaroza1
    kalaroza1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Good luck. Add me as Well! I'm trying to get my body back after my baby
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • scompton094
    scompton094 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm 30! Working on the revenge body and improving me as a whole. You really do see a new perspective the older you get
  • RunningMom7465
    RunningMom7465 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Morrigan_Momma
    Morrigan_Momma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, separated a few years ago but still in the Revenge body process !
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Damn, you go girl. I'm only in the "should I stay, or should I go" phase. You're a lot younger......run, run for your life! Looking good is the best revenge.
  • 5Months2fit
    5Months2fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's highly unlikely I'll see any of my ex boyfriends walking down the street since we all live in different countries lol but I've had them all attempt reconnection before...I never update my social media unless I am in a relationship (It's been nearly 5 years of being single by choice).

I'm finally ready to date again and want to look the best I ever looked. I only hate one of my ex boyfriends - ended up being married abroad - but still...even knowing that any chance that *kitten* sees me is at my best... and I'd be embarrassed if my other ex's saw me like this :p
  • caitmatech
    caitmatech Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words! Wish everyone the best of luck on their journeys <3
  • jessaracer13
    jessaracer13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me as a friend for some motivation! Have you tried looking into the Keto Diet. Its a wonderful way of eating and a healthy life change! Also they have totally support on facebook through groups as well! But good luck!
  • Outdoorsychick73
    Outdoorsychick73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Added you:)
  • mikeb4bjj
    mikeb4bjj Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Kill it, you've got this!
  • astemas1
    astemas1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same boat!
  • stellaell
    stellaell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ohi874
    ohi874 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In the same boat too... on the way to divorce court! Feel free to add me!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I love that you have the motivation after such a hard time in your life!!! I love that you are getting your revenge body.

Add me if you want!!
  • tblackburn80
    tblackburn80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me just because I love the revenge part. :D