Fat to Fabulous (50+ pounds to lose) Who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• gingilebanon2012
    gingilebanon2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m in the same boat, can you add me as a friend
  • malyndad
    malyndad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 120lbs. to lose, I am following LCHF with intermittent fasting. I could use a little encouragement.
  • nirreha
    nirreha Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me :blush:
  • MelissaFarkas
    MelissaFarkas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 200+ pounds to lose! I already lost 12 :) YAY!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I have atleast 25 to lose but would like to lose about 40.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dhbbhd
    dhbbhd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this journey as well! I need all the motivation I can get. Add me if you would like. I would love to do the keto as well.
  • Sexypants2731
    Sexypants2731 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am doing keto and have about 180 lbs more to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • loewen161
    loewen161 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend!
  • sassykd77
    sassykd77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Im new to MF & looking to make new fitness friends. Im 40yo w 70lbs to loose. Would love to add some great ppl to my friends... get & give encouragement & support.
  • debby_phil
    debby_phil Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks I'm another with a long way to go - metric for me 30kg which is about 66lbs.
    I would like to connect with others on the same journey who also have a complicated life - full time work, older kids & studying - to talk about family support for the journey and ways of meeting goals around everything else.
  • lindastroud60
    lindastroud60 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Need to lose 50 lbs.

• verda75
    verda75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Add me in, I'm working on a 50lb weight loss hoping that making new friends here with the same goals and encouragements will help me along the way. We can do it!
  • my2getfit2018
    my2getfit2018 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...lost about 40 lbs before rejoining MFP, down a few pounds over the last few weeks here and 50+ lbs to go (between baking for blog, which doesn't help!)
  • lady_tasia
    lady_tasia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for slow and forever weight loss this time around. 2017 I achieved half a pound a week average for the year and I'm keeping it up, or is that down? I'm giving myself five years to get where I get and then I'll set a final goal.
  • literallyhavenoidea
    Options
    I've lost 75 and have 65 more to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • leddyger
    leddyger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, i am trying to lose at least 48 pounds before i fly home to see my family this may.. it is very hard for me to motivate myself to do the workout and keep away from sweets.. which with 4 little boys in the house is quite a challenge. Please feel free to add me, maybe we can encourage each other to do workouts or share advice ;)<3
  • FletcHuxBoRhoBloomie
    Options
    Me! I want to lose about 50-60 pounds and would love to have friends to help keep me on track!
  • JerseyGirl056
    JerseyGirl056 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! My name is Chrissie and I live in delaware. I'd love friends to help motivate and to help motivate myself on my 100+lb journey.
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So far I’ve lost 10 of the 50 I’m aiming to lose. Had a few set backs but I’m not going to quit!

Feel free to add me!
  • leanlass
    leanlass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new here too but not to losing and gaining weight. I’ve had my fitness pal app for a few years now, but never used the community for support. This is where my accountability starts! Count me in!