On My Way!

Options
2»

Replies

• missouririverbank
    Options
    I really love your positive attitude (I will do another photo when I am under 250 lbs.). Keep up the great work!
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Congrats! The way you are going, you'll be to 250 lbs in no time!
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. We have similar paths (40 years old, 6'2") I started at 370 and I'm currently at 208 with my goal weight being 195. Don't get discouraged and focus on the day to day goals. You got this and you will hit your goal, it's just gonna take time.
  • Vicham76
    Vicham76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouragement! This is a fantastic community that has truly been a major help with keeping me on track. All the great people sharing and cheering everyone on. You don't know how much this helps.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Vicham76 wrote: »
    I am no longer over 300lbs!

Hard work is paying off and it shows. Well done.

• MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the hard work! We're rootin' for ya!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. We need people like you to show us all that with some hard work and patience everyone can lose weight and improve their health. Amazing.
  • Vicham76
    Options
    7td5k024xfbc.jpg
    qrmgbwdkgdgz.jpg
    I hit the 250lb mark! Looking forward to updating you all when i hit 225.
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow, the incredible shrinking man! Fantastic job, you should be so proud for taking your life back, and I'm sure, your daughter is, too, for having such an awesome dad!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I can not even imagine how much better you must feel! Thanks for the update and the inspiration!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    On another note I just went back and ready the first post. Do you still eat at maintenance for your desired size/weight? I like that idea.
  • mjhellmers
    mjhellmers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    On another note I just went back and ready the first post. Do you still eat at maintenance for your desired size/weight? I like that idea.

solieco1 - I was getting ready to ask the same exact thing.

Vicham76 - Great job!
  • Vicham76
    Options
    I eat around 1600-2000 calories per day. I lowered the number from my true maintenance total a while back due to how much weight i had lost. Being that i am still 35 lbs overweight i believe that as long as i am eating those calories (for proper nutrients) then my body can pull the extra fuel from my fat. It seems to be working for me and i feel no ill effects.

Thank you all for your kind comments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!