Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge & Support Group (February Challenge)

Options
2»

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I want to join! :)

join the group and then register on the registration page. let me know if you have any trouble.
  • steplaj
    Options
    Thanks for continuing this challenge, love throw it helps me stay focus....

I agree!
  • kimmybroyles
    kimmybroyles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I joined the group, do I need to wait for the invite before I register? @steplaj
  • rachbl1005
    rachbl1005 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I joined the group, when I click on the registration page it says I do not have permission. What now? @steplaj
  • steplaj
    Options
    Registration page is open until Saturday night, still plenty of time to join.
  • steplaj
    Options
    still time to join!
  • steplaj
    Options
    I joined the group, do I need to wait for the invite before I register? @steplaj
    rachbl1005 wrote: »
    I joined the group, when I click on the registration page it says I do not have permission. What now? @steplaj

I will check in the morning and make sure you got in ok...
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    F2F Challenge is awesome!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Go Team Go!!
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Same here
  • steplaj
    Options

Your all set - you have your teams...

@trugift - when you joined the group, can you navigate through the main group page. If yes, there is a link inside the group under the announcements to register. Let me know if you still have trouble.

• arpank
    arpank Posts: 27 Member
    Options

same here
  • steplaj
    Options
    arpank wrote: »

same here

same as above - see if you can navigate through the main group page. If yes, there is a link inside the group under the announcements to register. Let me know if you still have trouble.