Gonna try.

Options
KyoumiOnism
KyoumiOnism Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm Kyoumi :)
I've been dealing with depression and anxiety which has lead to weight gain. While I don't think I'm as bad off as some, I can tell a difference when I have a good spell.

At 5'3"/180lbs, I feel miserable and would at least like to get down to 140lbs. I decided to try this app to see if it would help me get on more of a regular eating habit. Generally, I skip meals and eat big in the evening, having water or tea throughout the day. I also don't get out much since I don't have any friends around. I babysit infrequently though that isn't much exercise.

Hm, I have a puppy and like to watch anime and play video games.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kyoumi :)
    I've been dealing with depression and anxiety which has lead to weight gain. While I don't think I'm as bad off as some, I can tell a difference when I have a good spell.

At 5'3"/180lbs, I feel miserable and would at least like to get down to 140lbs. I decided to try this app to see if it would help me get on more of a regular eating habit. Generally, I skip meals and eat in the evening, having water or tea throughout the day. I also don't get out much since I don't have any friends around. I babysit infrequently though that isn't much exercise.

Hm, I have a puppy and like to watch anime and play video games.

You have to be 18 to use MFP
  • KyoumiOnism
    Options

You have to be 18 to use MFP

Good thing I'm 24.
  • KyoumiOnism
    Options
    Come to lizadiet.co.uk

I'll look into it this weekend :)
  • KyoumiOnism
    Options
    Don't. ...

Why? Is it not good?
  • KyoumiOnism
    Options
    No its a scam. No one should be touting for business on this site. You can do it here for free.

Ah, yeah I don't need that lol... Thanks!