Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    tortilla chips and salsa
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Popchips. I am a total potato chip fiend and they totally kill my chip cravings. 15 chips for 85 cals. The BBQ flavour is so good.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sour Cream and Onions potato chips
    Not a snack but works when i'm hormonal and crave salt- Popeyes crispy chicken( spicy wings or breast)
    Pretzels
    Kettle chips black pepper and sea salt
    Tortilla chips
    Pitted green olives

• obsessed135
    obsessed135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Roasted, salted sunflower seeds (still in the shell.)
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, it's turkey bacon! I always have some precooked and bagged in the fridge. A slice or 2 does wonders for my salty cravings.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    salt & vinegar chips, forever and always
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Popcorn hands down. But am thinking I should check out the pretzel sticks. I haven't had them in a long time.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    This week it's a hard boiled egg w/ salt and hot sauce with a few everything seasoned crackers. I love green olives though - they destroy a salt craving.
  • bcradio1
    bcradio1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A good burger would be mine... one of my favorite snacks
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    h1udd wrote: »
    Well, when a proper craving hits then rather than go through all healthy snacks trying to satisfy the need for a salty crunch. I just go for what my mind wants and give in and eat a packet of Crisps (potato chips for those across the water ;) ) ... it means I have to juggle my food a bit for the day to make up for the calories, fat and salt increase .. .but ultimately its far more satisfying and quells that crave for a lot longer

Oh I feel you! Potato chips are SO satisfying! I feel like I crave salty so often though so I can’t always indulge!
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Onion & Cream crisps and sushi
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sliced cucumbers spribkled with salt, diced avocado with coarse salt and sirracha, baby carrots and hummus, hard boiled egg with salt and pepper, popcorn, toast with vegan butter.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Right now, my top favorite: Enlightened brand crispy broad beans, mesquite flavor. 100 calories, 7g protein in 28g.

But pickles of all sorts, sauerkraut, kim chi, crispy chickpeas and puppodums are also good. I go through phases. Oh, and a few wheels of pasta para duros dipped in water then a mix of chili powder/popcorn salt, and microwaved, are tasty, too.

I used to eat the Enlightened broad beans often until I found out that they are from China. If you don't mind that, they are very good.

I love Siete chips.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I don’t know if they still make them but special k had these little crisps that were flavored and a serving was pretty large for the calories.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    air fried sweet tater fries
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    A serving of cheez it’s is actually pretty big
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wasabi Edamame, Pork Rinds, Air Popped Popcorn w/Butter
  • gaby_gz1988
    gaby_gz1988 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Definitely popcorn
  • cheyeneinthesprings
    Options
    Salt and vinegar pork skins!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love Sun chips....but I have to put them on my danger list!