Sunday Mini "Challenge"

Options
OK people you have done a great job all week and I bet some of you can really feel it.

Today's "challenge" is to do stretches and try to get rid of all that built up tension from so many challenges :)

Doing stretches helps to relieve tension both mentally and physically, improves flexibility and just plain makes you feel good!

Some of you may want to try some Yoga, I hear it's relaxing as well.

Report back when you are done and let us know what you did so we can some great ideas for stretching.

Thanks to Crystal for the following info.
I found some stretches at http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/cybertherapist/stretching/allstretches.php

Replies

• chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    nice one! im in
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in of course...my muscles hurt, so this will be good!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    The only pain I'm still feeling is under the arm pits. Must be from all those push-ups followed by a yoga class the next day when she said, "we are going to work the triceps!". Boy I wanted to walk out I hurt so bad already. But I pushed through.

Will do an easier yoga routine today for some general stretching. Sounds nice .

All done!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Done. I ended up doing Pilates for beginners. It is really good stretching! Great idea for today.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    All stretched out now! I did 15 minutes of yoga. BUt of course I had to throw in some bike riding , lawn mowing, weeding, and trimming too :smile:
  • msyeteva
    msyeteva Posts: 32
    Options
    whew!! My breathing for yoga was almost as bad as "exercising" but I do feel nice & relaxed!!
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Ok... so I did my stretches. I know it was supposed to be relaxing... but I incorporated it into stretching further while working in the garden, stretching out while working in the yard and stretching higher, further and longer while scrubbing my house inside and out. If that doesn't count... I'm getting ready to go and stretch out and take a nap. :)

Thanks for the easier challenge today Charger... this was a good one.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'm all done. Y'all did great!

Let's see what's on the plate for tomorrow.