New here after several failed attempts on WW!

Options
Hello! I decided to switch over from WW after having a miserable few months on their weird/restrictive program. I have about 55 pounds to lose. <3

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The freedom of MFP was a gamechanger for me :)
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi @beebomb3 nice to meet you! I really enjoyed the support of WW through their meetings and app. But I kept falling off. I started a Keto diet and joined My Fitness Pal and it’s so refreshing!! There’s a really nice community on here.

I wish you much success on your journey!!
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey... Welcome to MFP! Did you lose on WW? I like some of their meals for a quick fix but it's not for me. I've never done as good as I have with this app and the awesome peeps I've made friends with :#
  • beebomb3
    beebomb3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi @Panda8ach I didn’t really lose a lot. When I started tracking on MFP I realized I was not getting enough calories on their program...which was then causing me to binge. I thought I was failing, but realized I was actually starving! The mental exhaustion and obsessiveness caused by WW was not worth it. Counting calories and nutrients makes much more sense! <3
  • AmyMichelleMcClure
    Options
    I highly recommend the premium membership. We'll worth it. You can track macros and really see what you're consuming!