Fitness Goals?

Options
ZQGainz
ZQGainz Posts: 58 Member
edited January 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
What's up fitness community! My goal is to stay consistent with my eating habits and put on as much lean mass as possible haha. What's your goals? It's always easier to achieve something together than alone

Replies

• ZQGainz
    Options
    I agree they do conflict. I want to look good but at the same time be able to lift heavy. I think what helps with that is to incorporate some heavy lifting exercises and high rep exercises in order to balance everything out
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    ZQGainz wrote: »
    I agree they do conflict. I want to look good but at the same time be able to lift heavy. I think what helps with that is to incorporate some heavy lifting exercises and high rep exercises in order to balance everything out

Imagine that.
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I want to reduce body fat %, build a rounder bum and have muscle definition on my back.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,038 Member
    Options
    My goals have more to do with successfully completing events.
  • ZQGainz
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    My goals have more to do with successfully completing events.

I like that
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose some weight but I'm training for my first ultra and being on a deficit during that is not proving to be fun. I think I'd rather successfully complete the ultra than lose a few kgs, but let's see if I can do both...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I want to take the strain off my joints (Arthritis) But also to wear a bikini in the summer and not look too awful. B)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I want to preserve muscle while losing weight. Better muscle definition is a perk, though not my main goal. And if my walking speed and coordination improve, bonus!
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I set my 2018 goals in December.

200# squat (already at 198)
    250# deadlift (already ay 227)
    135# bench (currently at 122)
    115# OHP (currently at 105)

My prediction is that I'm going to destroy squat and DL, but bench and OHP will take me all year.

Bench and ohp are really hard for me to progress in as well.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I want to build my muscle in my booty/upper body. I already lost my weight now to just try to fill in the loose skin and rebuild all the muscle my dumb *kitten* let slip away xD My goals are pretty much to even my body up...top halfs so jiggly with skin and legs dont even wiggle if i punch them LOL thats what 2 years of walking 10-15 miles a day lifting furniture does to a leg. Im uneven lol
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Just keep building the bod. Also get stronger, better at yoga, have fun.
  • bcradio1
    bcradio1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want my little area of stubborn lower belly fat to get the f* out. And I want to be strong.

This is pretty much what I want as well.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    My fitness goals are the standard goals that everyone aspires to - human flag, planche, one minute free-standing handstand, one handed pull up. Just the regular stuff.

Very standard. Very similar to mine.
  • jashuha
    jashuha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome fitness goals everyone! Mine is to earn a pro card in a natural bodybuilding competition this year. I am competing May 19th and recently started cutting.