Hello all!

Options
I am currently on a LCHF diet and it is working marvelously! I hope you all are finding your way through your fitness journey amd if I can help please let me know<3

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What are some of the things you are eating?
  • thapainmaka
    thapainmaka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey, Is that short for low carb high fat? or keto... I follow something like that rather loosely though. I know there's a lot of debate about calories and such but I've found that I was able to build more muscle or atleast retain it while cutting calories if I'm eating a sh**t ton of protein over carbs...so that's my logic and it's worked so far, glad to see it's working for you too. I'll shoot you a F/R if your interested.
  • AmyMichelleMcClure
    Options

Venison, tuna egg whites, and protein powder with greek yogurt helps with protein and fats. Avacado spinach and kale for my greens. I also eat turkey burgers if my calories allow it. I also eat nuts to help with fat but you have to be careful with them because of the other contents. If you are wanting to try this diet I recommend when you go to the grocery store READ THE NUTRITION FACTS. It has helped me so much and I pre add everything in my fitness pal to make sure I am where I want to be
  • AmyMichelleMcClure
    Options

Also make sure you drink plenty of water and find a good fiber supplement.
  • webby39
    webby39 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That’s exactly what I’m thinking of starting up. Def will have a cheat day or 2 tho. Cause if not I know it will fail. Ty for list