Replies

• vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    To do a full back bend and to wear size 5 jeans
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Look pretty in my wedding dress this fall.
  • calliesmom4285
    calliesmom4285 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1/2 marthon! size 10 jeans. back bend!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Body fat percentage is more important to me than weight. I also have a goal bikini for a vacation I’m taking in April - as long as it looks good I won’t care what I weigh wearing it
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    To be able to run without losing my breath after a quarter of a mile.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT IS A FORCE AND IS MEDIUM DEPENDENT.... HAS NOTHUNG TO DO WITH FATNESS

Why you yelling?
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    You have a stinky butt

I just took a shower. It is very fresh, thank you.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I have two goals that are realistic within the next 8 months. Commuting to and from school on my bike without having to rely on the bus to take me up some of the hills and there's a century ride in late June that I need to sign up for. Both are realistic but, almost amusingly, I have far less trepidation about the century (which is hilly).

In summary - get much better at hills. It's totally doable physically, I just need to do it.
  • autopilot_off
    autopilot_off Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Abilities and inches are my non-scale goals. More abilities and less inches. Less inches is pretty self explanatory. Abilities include handstands, impossibly difficult yoga poses, one arm pushups and pull-ups, pistol squats, running, climbing, jumping, etc. You get the idea.
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have cellulite on my arms. Itz got tah GO!!!
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fitness goals are to be able to do an unassisted pull up! Our gym got the assisted pull up machines so that’s perfect, just going to gradually take weight away and assisting with my normal strong lifts routine hopefully I can get there by summer! I’d also like to do the splits!

As far as clothing, I have a few dresses I’ve never been able to wear it public, and I’d love to get down to a size 6!
  • jenchu1979
    jenchu1979 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's a couple of things for me. One, I'm looking down a triple-barreled shot gun: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. All three are in my imediate family. And two, I'm PCOS, and I'm a year and a half from the big 40. I'd like to have the chance to have children.