New Girl looking for Buddies!

Options
Hello! Happy to start this journey, but looking for some accountability buddies! I am 5’3”, 140lbs and my goal weight is 115lbs by May! It’s a long stretch, but hoping that I can make some progress towards my goal! I’m a foodie, love to cook and have every meal be an experience, so any tips on some delicious weight loss food would be wonderful! Thanks!

Replies

• rcmcneice
    rcmcneice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the goal!
    I used to struggle with losing weight but since using this app I've found it easier! I like seeing what I've eaten and what it provides me with :)

A neat idea pome one I follow posted is to have two jars, one full of marbles and one empty. Each marble is worth 1lbs and each time you lose a lbs you move a marble! Helps see progress as we don't always see it physically!

Feel free to add :)
  • webby39
    webby39 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck to u. My goal is lose 20 by May. I got the exercise part down no prob. It’s the diet that gets me lol.
  • r4swaney
    r4swaney Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Hello! Happy to start this journey, but looking for some accountability buddies! I am 5’3”, 140lbs and my goal weight is 115lbs by May! It’s a long stretch, but hoping that I can make some progress towards my goal! I’m a foodie, love to cook and have every meal be an experience, so any tips on some delicious weight loss food would be wonderful! Thanks!

• kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to become your accountability buddy! I have just about 45lbs to lose in total, so I'm hoping to be almost halfway there by May.
  • LdouglasLee
    LdouglasLee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting out at 360, looking forward to strong motivation to help me lose lots of weight. I'm doing a combo of diary with this group and working out with Jillian Michaels app.
  • Iwltwowoa
    Iwltwowoa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • Bbgirlgettingfit
    Bbgirlgettingfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have recently made a fun meal plan that focuses on mainly juices and small meals - with some fun workouts and songs to dance to. I would totally send it to you to give you inspiration! :)
  • Bbgirlgettingfit
    Bbgirlgettingfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Iwltwowoa wrote: »
    Added you!

How do you add people? I am super new!
  • kckrahn
    kckrahn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Me too. Can't figure out how to add people anymore...lol

Would like more friends.
  • dordorjuu
    dordorjuu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiii is love to be your fitness pal buddy. I’m 5 feet and 158 lbs. lost about 4 pounds this month but I’m sure I’ll hit plateau soon. Just started using the app today and overwhelmed with the amount of information here.

My goal weight is 140 by June or 130 by end of the year. Let’s keep each other motivated.

I don’t really know how to add someone though. I’ll try to look up your username lol
  • lalachvz
    lalachvz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy!
    We have similar goals. I am 5’3 and weigh 130 currently. Would love to be at 115 by may also.
    My biggest struggle is losing weight around my hips. I am determined to do this