People you love

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I actually love most of the people on my FL, which is small so I can. There's only like three that I don't love.

And now they are all wondering...

They probably already know. :wink:

Can I ride your horse?

Depends, do you like hard falls? She isnt too fond of strangers.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    @CaptainFantastic00 :blush: Your positivity and energy intimidate me but you're the nicest person on here

Thaank youu:3
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    My horse, because she ended up being the most perfect partner for this phase of my life (obviously she is a person on the inside). And to think I almost overlooked her 5 years ago!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    You just recently came into my life, and everything changed. I had been managing and thinking I had everything I could need, and I didn't even know there could be more. I thought my life was full, but you showed me how much more I could have. You opened things up for me and allowed me to do new things and add more in my life. It was tough going from what I was used to for 30+ years, but I am a better man for it. I just wanna say, I love you and you have a place in my life.

And in my garage.

19622977_246776542476703_6409431235428352000_n.jpg
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    You just recently came into my life, and everything changed. I had been managing and thinking I had everything I could need, and I didn't even know there could be more. I thought my life was full, but you showed me how much more I could have. You opened things up for me and allowed me to do new things and add more in my life. It was tough going from what I was used to for 30+ years, but I am a better man for it. I just wanna say, I love you and you have a place in my life.

And in my garage.

Will this be this organized in a month???
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

And in my garage.

Will this be this organized in a month???

It came into my life for father's day this last year and while I was able to move on from what I had been managing with since I was 18 (apparently once you've had black....you can move on, and they are not the biggest), I am STILL trying to get things organized and remember just where all my stuff is. Getting better....and getting a lot more (tools) in life!
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    I love my dad because I can always talk to him. He's been a great role-model for me and my brother.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    She say, “Do you love me?” I tell her, “Only partly.”

I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry
  • CaptainFantastic00
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    She say, “Do you love me?” I tell her, “Only partly.”

I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry

Current favorite
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    @Renaissance_Turtle for being an all round sweetheart and like @Mr_Healthy_Habits inspirational.
    Enjoy the tags :D
    @SurfyPants Thanks sweetie! Can't think of anyone better to be associated with on the same inspirational wave as Mr_HH either.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    My dearest friend John,
    It’s been 4 years and I still can’t write this without welling up with tears. You saved my life so many times. When everyone else took until there was nothing left, all you wanted from me was me and my happiness. You were my backbone when mine had failed. You were my strength when I had none. You were my humor when there was nothing left to laugh at. I hope to god that every time you look in on me, I am making you proud. I miss you so much.

:cry:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    @Renaissance_Turtle for being an all round sweetheart and like @Mr_Healthy_Habits inspirational.
    Enjoy the tags :D
    @SurfyPants Thanks sweetie! Can't think of anyone better to be associated with on the same inspirational wave as Mr_HH either.

Proud to be mentioned on the same post as you brother, your genuine guy and class act :heart:
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member

And in my garage.

Can I have your license plates? Please?

4lxlv7xzqd0e.jpg

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited January 2018
    My husband for being awesome even though I complain about him sometimes (will I get "woo"ed off the boards for this one?)
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    (will I get wood off the boards for this one?)

If you’re doing it right
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

If you’re doing it right

haha let me correct that to wooed..... :blush:
  • CaptainFantastic00

If you’re doing it right

This thing... that you're doing? I dig it