Advice?

Options
I’m starting a new KetoDiet, I’ve done some research and I think I’m ok but anyone that is on or has done this diet I would appreciate some of your tips and advice on this Ketodiet.

Replies

• Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Just remember, no matter the type of diet you choose, if you eat more calories than your body burns you'll gain weight. Eat less calories than your body burns, and you'll lose weight. No special diets change that simple rule. Best advice I can give is log all your food accurately and stay below your set calorie goal. Next, weigh in once a week only at the same time. If you don't have one, get a food scale, you're going to need it to be accurate.
  • kchantalgarcia615
    kchantalgarcia615 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • DJStewart812
    DJStewart812 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Read “Keto clarity” great information, keto is hard Because you have to do it right and be strict, starting paleo is a better transition into keto, good luck! :)
  • katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just remember, no matter the type of diet you choose, if you eat more calories than your body burns you'll gain weight. Eat less calories than your body burns, and you'll lose weight. No special diets change that simple rule. Best advice I can give is log all your food accurately and stay below your set calorie goal. Next, weigh in once a week only at the same time. If you don't have one, get a food scale, you're going to need it to be accurate.

What he said!!!!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Read “Keto clarity” great information, keto is hard Because you have to do it right and be strict, starting paleo is a better transition into keto, good luck! :)

"Keto Clarity" - written by a low-carb blogger with no education or training in nutrition. Meet Jimmy Moore:

us29d3uyzzwl.jpeg