Cooking? Enjoy it or hate it?

Options
13»

Replies

• 911Doughboy
    911Doughboy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love cooking and trying new recipes/foods. I think it adds some excitement to day when you can say that you made something from scratch, and it tastes good. Especially if its something that most people wouldnt even want to try just caus it sounds weird
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I love cooking. The restaurants in my city aren't very good, I grew up in Vegas and got spoiled, so cooking is the only way I get a decent meal. It saves loads of money as well and I love being frugal about as much as I love food.
  • Tedo201
    Tedo201 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I find cooking very relaxing and cathartic. It's also nice being able to eat well on a budget.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I like it, hate to clean up. During the week I am not home until 6:30 or 7, so I may cook once and eat the left overs the rest of the week. I do some batch cooking on the weekends to have options in the freezer. I am single, so that is super easy. Lately I have been doing the sheet pan meals to cook for myself, cleanup is super easy

I do like cooking for guests and trying more things and more complicated recipes.

As much as I look cooking, I prefer baking. It is a stress reliever, but I only do that when I have somewhere to take the finished product so it is not in my house.

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm a decent enough cook, but I don't enjoy it. I enjoy the results, but not the process. I learned to cook fairly well due to the fact that I like good food that tastes good, and necessity is the mother of invention in this case.
  • andfivesixseveneight
    Options
    I love to cook when I’m not hungry. If I’m hungry then forget cooking, I just want food in my belly!