Options
    Seriously. To each his own...
    5yibik1phrn0.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    This thread is not nice :/

It is for me. Getting ready to go for an afternoon walk...in the 70 degree sun.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Yea that's good and all... but I am fluffy from bulking and I need all the clothing I can get right now. Sometimes winter has it's perks :)

People who bulk and have great weather all year round... when do you do it?? Or do you just hide for half the year? hahaha

In Arizona, we don't get much opportunity to hide. Least you are a sweaty mess all the time.

Naw Naw. I'm good here where I won't spontaneously combust. Plus I love my over-the-knee boots too much :p
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    3g3lesjnrw9f.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Yea that's good and all... but I am fluffy from bulking and I need all the clothing I can get right now. Sometimes winter has it's perks :)

People who bulk and have great weather all year round... when do you do it?? Or do you just hide for half the year? hahaha

In Arizona, we don't get much opportunity to hide. Least you are a sweaty mess all the time.

Naw Naw. I'm good here where I won't spontaneously combust. Plus I love my over-the-knee boots too much :p

Fashion interests wan when it is 115 degrees.
    Then it is about the best/least clothes you can have while near water, drinking.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Fashion interests wan when it is 115 degrees.
    Then it is about the best/least clothes you can have while near water, drinking.

You are sure painting a beautiful picture in my head... :p
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Diego, so not only was it in the 80s yesterday (and today) but I get to go to the beach too. So ha!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Tennis rocks! I've been introduced, but a real beginner...brother played varsity in high school, and I played football...and for real...it's so good.

You can take tennis with you over the years, not football.

Got all the athletic demands, speed, agility, skill, power...includes a ball :D

Happy days man.

Amen Bruthah! I love tennis and I have the whole family involved too!

• Timshel_
    Options
    I'm in San Diego, so not only was it in the 80s yesterday (and today) but I get to go to the beach too. So ha!

I would LOVE to live there, but $$$$$. You can have 80's inland a bit then drop down to 65 at the beach. Sooooo nice!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Oh come on ! I'm still wearing hat n gloves battling through ice cold winds. Well jelly! Looks amazing, enjoy !

I have family back in Buffalo NY that got this pic yesterday with some mockery. lol. They were NONE to happy. But then they mock me all summer long.

• Timshel_
    Options
    Lol. And can I just add, badminton is where it's at!!

16.gif

• Timshel_
    Options
    Does Arizona have any fun things ?

Not really. We just stand around in perfect winter weather and make fun of others.
    We do drink while doing that though.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    No one in Arizona is bragging about how you can cook an egg on the leather seats in your car's interior at noon during the summer.

I love the US midwest, I get my share of 80-90 degree days in the summer, I also enjoy snow during the holidays and bonfires during cool fall evenings; by the time I am truly sick of a certain type of weather it is on to the next season.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    FRIGID and MINUS 37!! BE JEALOUS!, I love it!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    No one in Arizona is bragging about how you can cook an egg on the leather seats in your car's interior at noon during the summer.

Honestly, leather is a terrible heat conductor.
    We use the dashboard plastic, or the asphalt.