Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• alicia6507
    alicia6507 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First day with my fitness pal. I'd love some like minded friends. I'm almost 11 months PP from a c section. And am looking to lose my baby weight plus some
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me:)
  • SRaddy208
    SRaddy208 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    New to the app. Looking to kick my fitness into overdrive.
  • lifehastexture
    lifehastexture Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for workout/food prep/goal setting motivation- with some humor along the way, of course.
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Howdy all
  • zacharrywilson7
    zacharrywilson7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my fast metabolism since middle school. I just want to gain enough weight to fill out the rest of my body. its going to take a lot of work but i'm ready for this journey. I'm up 8 pounds so far
  • ketome7
    ketome7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I looking to add some accountability friends...40 yr old firefighter
  • EreAura
    EreAura Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Getfit4Jess
    Getfit4Jess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • 63vdub
    63vdub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been here for about a month now, always looking for more motivated friends in the Midlands!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm Ben, 35, from Montreal, Canada. My mother tongue is French, but English is perfectly fine. I'm a self-employed translator, so I work from home :)

I'm into soccer, cardio/running/crossfit and weights. I'm a proud father of three children (9, 6 and 2) so I'm fairly busy with them, trying to balance family time, workout time and relaxing time.

Also, my current streak is at 1500+ days, so you can be sure I won't disappear after a week. I like to share the motivation and chat a little every now and then :)

Add me!
  • Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want some friends!

I don't always post, but when I do I try to post based on scientific evidence. Not just my opinion.
  • joy4me123
    joy4me123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to have more friends with the purpose of inspiring and supporting each other. I've tried MFP several times but then relapse, gain weight and have to start over. My husband died of pancreatic cancer 1 1/2 years ago so I have this big void in my life. I think I'm trying to fill it with food, but would prefer filling it with gratitude for what I do have, music, volunteer work and other positive things. Food is just so comforting!
  • rickyadams2996
    rickyadams2996 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna add me please?
  • Chantelledc90
    Chantelledc90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :):)
  • Trobinson041512
    Trobinson041512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated people!!! I'm welcome to new friends!!!
  • Amir847
    Amir847 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone here from London, UK?
  • Amir847
    Options
    Anyone here serious to help each other and burn fats together? From London, SW
  • Amir847
    Options
    alicia6507 wrote: »
    First day with my fitness pal. I'd love some like minded friends. I'm almost 11 months PP from a c section. And am looking to lose my baby weight plus some

• Amir847
    Options
    Feel free to add me please