BMI of 25? Pics!

Options
I have been overweight since probably elementary school to one extent or another (morbidly obese from high school to early 20s and then various levels of overweight occasionally peaking back to obese the last 13 or so years). I feel like I am on a good jag the past few months and this could be “it,” the last period of weight loss! The thing is I have never reached a BMI of 25 (technically healthy weight), though have come within a few pounds. I am currently on the precipice once more! 187 ish lbs this morning, need to get to 183 to be a BMI of 25. So just a few weeks, most likely! I think I am finally going to get over whatever mental barrier was holding me back. Does anyone here have any pictures of themselves at BMI of 25 to motivate me these next couple of weeks? Thanks if you do!

Replies

• fmps5
    fmps5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I find the hardest part is the "still feeling chubby"... both of you look great (even without pictures of radbikerchick) B)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    dkmnv0qauwup.jpg

So lots of different lighting here. BMI range of 24.1-24.6.
    I am trying to lose a few inches so I can fit into the majority of my clothes (had a little bit of regain issue).

The pics on the far right are 24.6 BMI. The rest are 24.1 & 24.2.

These are the closest pics I have of me at a BMI of 25
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    MFP. I'm sorry. That pic is huge :o:o:o
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I may be 60yo but there are some beautiful BMI'S here!
  • lupiecat
    lupiecat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you @bbell1985 for reminding me what I looked like at this weight! Weight training reboot starts NOW! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!