Down 10 pounds by summer!

Options
Just a thread for those who want to Lose 10 pounds by summer!

Replies

• mayathenewmaya
    mayathenewmaya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is close to my goal. My ideal would be 20 but 10 is a great start.
  • TeresaB12345
    TeresaB12345 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    yes - I gained 10 over winter and need to get it off.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Heh, I am in ...... I actually "want" to loose 10lbs by the end of March, but having done this before I now know to double the time it takes what with set backs, body refusing to drop fat, parties etc ... so I am aiming for end of March with the expectation it will be summer !
  • irisb2004
    irisb2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Any advice/diets/workouts? I advise you guys to try swimming as it is a great strengthening and cardio sport that i have been doing over 7 years and that has made me pretty lean. Sadly i gained some weight :(
  • laracouture
    laracouture Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like this goal.

My issue is the motivation to get started. I need someone to push me. Hold me accountable to get moving and say no to those damn cookies! They are soooo delicious.

How do we motivate each other to reach this goal?
  • atiannas
    atiannas Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 10 pounds by Easter/April 1(10
    weeks away and the start of spring - so a pound a week). Vanity weight. I even took 'before' pictures to motivate me!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I’m down 25 lbs (from 2 years ago!! Lol!) and my goal is another 10 lbs, I just keep falling off the wagon and have stayed at my current weight for months! 10 lbs by summer is a good goal!
  • jgratton99
    jgratton99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oooh yes! 10 lbs by Easter! Stay away from chocolate bunnies!!! We got this!
  • NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Anyone can add me! I need help staying on track with working out. Winter makes me so lazy
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    I'll put all my best forward to be down 10lbs by summer, too. I have this awesome bikini I wish to wear

10 lbs is what I have put on since I started to work night shifts and make me just a size larger than I like. I cannot count the times I have started, slipped, then started over. Still I'm rather enthusiastic and positive its possible this time around

Anyone else thinking about swim wear?
  • NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Arizona_C wrote: »
    I'll put all my best forward to be down 10lbs by summer, too. I have this awesome bikini I wish to wear

10 lbs is what I have put on since I started to work night shifts and make me just a size larger than I like. I cannot count the times I have started, slipped, then started over. Still I'm rather enthusiastic and positive its possible this time around

Anyone else thinking about swim wear?

I wish I was confident enough to think about it lol.
  • Elle_Marie_Fit
    Elle_Marie_Fit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in. :)
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in too. 10# is what I want to lose to be at my goal weight.
  • Alvarenga0219
    Alvarenga0219 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in too! I need to lose more but one step at a time.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I put on about 10 Lbs every winter...usually take it off by April/May...

I don't usually get serious about it until February when I start getting more day light to work with and we start getting more pleasurable temperatures for cycling. I usually have my first cycling event in May, so I like to have the weight off by then...
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • Mschmitt1119
    Mschmitt1119 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I’m in 10# puts me right at my goal.
  • SkimpyMrsCarter
    SkimpyMrsCarter Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am IN!!!