New Moms !

Options
Just looking to connect with new moms or woman trying to lose pregnancy weight with the demanding little ones!

I have twin 11 month girls, looking for input on trying to stay healthy, at home recipes, home work outs, and motivation!

Replies

• ncv111616
    ncv111616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    God Bless You! I have an 14 month old little girl and it has took me so long to figure out my routine etc. I have kinda felt like I was in a daze the whole first year, and you have 2! I am ready to get things going again. I plan on using DDP Yoga and Piyo. Eating lower sugar and more veggies, less cheese. Because to me cheese is life lol! My issue is I just snack on things throughout the day when I have a quick break from my toddler. At night I eat more because I am starving!
  • Bamamom2227
    Bamamom2227 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Added you <3
  • maudetrudeaulaporte
    Options
    Congratulations on the twins! My daughter is the same age as your girls and I’m so glad she’s the only one haha Props to you for juggling with them both on top of everything else AND get back in shape!!
    I’ll add you if you want to connect, I have lost a little over 60lbs since the day I had my daughter.
    Feel free to come and talk to me anytime if you’re up for it
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think i tried to add you? I've never added anybody before so if it didn't work you can hit me up lol. I've got a 5.5 month old, first child, and I'm doing keto for health. Weight loss is a bonus. Since I'm a new mom, babies are pretty much all I ever want to talk about at this point lol. See you around!
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm a FTM with a 5 month old. Anyone else, feel free to add me as well! :)
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    There’s a good postpartum thread here. I have a 6.5 month old. I’ve lost my baby weight and then some...now if only I could get sleep.

@mewickla, what’s a FTM?
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hist_doc wrote: »
    There’s a good postpartum thread here. I have a 6.5 month old. I’ve lost my baby weight and then some...now if only I could get sleep.

@mewickla, what’s a FTM?

First time mom
  • khgennie
    khgennie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! I also have 2 girls - 2 months old and 22 months old:) I started T25 workout last week. I think it's great, and it's only 25 minutes so it's easier to include it in our crazy schedule :)