200 pound club

Options
If you weigh over 200 pounds and are sick of it this is the club for you!!!! I am 5’2” tall and just reached the 200 pound mark. My ultimate goal is 160 but obviously taking it slow. Please join me if you have a similar situation!!!!

Replies

• JuJu0389
    JuJu0389 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm 221 and about 5'3" and I would like to be 175. Add me!
  • aimee1952
    aimee1952 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also interested! I am almost 5'3" and weighed in this morning at 209.5 -- the highest I have ever been. My long term goal is to be at 160.
  • adaatticstorage
    adaatticstorage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sick of it YES! 5'5" was 220, have lost 12, 60 years old, just found MFP through new yoga trainer. Last year it was "Maybe I'll get below 200 by my birthday". Didn't happen. Goal is 160. Let's go!
  • SilentVoice13
    SilentVoice13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be out of the 200's. I'm 5'7" and 232 pounds. My goal is to be 150. Feel free to add me!
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hoping to make it to onderland by the end of May. Let's do it together! Add me.
  • janebegins
    janebegins Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Trying to get under 200 by Memorial Day! Started at 232.5 Jan 5th and I'm already at 223 today! I've also recently started running. Would love to have more friends on here!
  • 1regret
    1regret Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let’s do this!
  • futmom
    futmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I should join this club, and hopefully be below that 200 lb weight in a year or less. Any type of motivation from people would be appreciated.
  • cindy4sons
    cindy4sons Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, count me in. 209 and 5'3". Ultimately want to be 150, but happy with each pound I lose.Love support!
  • StartEveryDayNew
    StartEveryDayNew Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'7 and 210. I'm in!!
  • MedicJohnson88
    MedicJohnson88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'3" 260lbs. Looking to be between 140-180. I just want to be healthy and be able to have a family. Everyone feel free to add me we can do this
  • MsDollyDimple
    MsDollyDimple Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I’m in. I have gone from 340lb to 200lb but I’ve yet to get under. With Christmas I’ve gone back up to 208lb and I’m frustrated.
  • dottyrainesimon
    dottyrainesimon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm over 200 an I've been doing this for 25 or so days. I weigh tomorrow an just pray the scales are going down. I've lost a size, feel great an would love to weigh 180.

• dottyrainesimon
    dottyrainesimon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m in. I have gone from 340lb to 200lb but I’ve yet to get under. With Christmas I’ve gone back up to 208lb and I’m frustrated.

Just keep going it's all a part of it. That is an amazing accomplishment to lose that much. You would have to have so much strenght an determination
  • cault
    cault Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in. Currently at 202; started Jan. 9 at 209. I'm 63 years young, 5'1" and ultimate goal is 140. First major goal is to be at 175 by mid-May for a 200 mile backpacking trip. My not-so-young knees will thank me if I can lose the weight of my pack! One. Day. At. A. Time.
  • Shuleran
    Shuleran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am 5'5" and I weigh 204. My goal is 140 pounds. I lost 50 pounds four years ago and gained it all back. I am angry at myself but I know that I can do it. I could sure use the support.
  • Jadetwinkle
    Jadetwinkle Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I just started again. Lost 50 pounds two years ago and gained it all back. I'm 5'4" and 201 pounds. Goal weight 150 pounds. Add me if you like
  • vivid5051
    vivid5051 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 160 by the end of the year. I have an open diary. Please add me if you do too and are on LC or KETO. Good luck all.
  • jennycrabtree1
    jennycrabtree1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m also in the 200 Ilb club