New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

9vwb4gv8gqad.png

So the cereal has so much cinnamon sugar its taste amazing plain the milk takes away from it but still very good

Hazelnut oreos 10/10
    Cinnamon oreos have nothing spicy about them :( but they do have the hot tamale flavor minus the spice still pretty darn good 6/10
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

9vwb4gv8gqad.png

So the cereal has so much cinnamon sugar its taste amazing plain the milk takes away from it but still very good

Hazelnut oreos 10/10
    Cinnamon oreos have nothing spicy about them :( but they do have the hot tamale flavor minus the spice still pretty darn good 6/10

9vwb4gv8gqad.png

Hazelnut oreos 10/10

I previously said I wouldn't buy the shreds because so expensive but there is a 1.00 off printable coupon at coupons.com so I think I definitively am going to now LOL.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I want to like this new peanut butter chocolate cake ONE bar, but there’s just some really weird off-taste to it that I didn’t care for
    EDIT: I figured out what that taste reminded me of. Peanut butter Cap’n Crunch Cereal milk. Now that I figured it out I sort of like it though XD
    iru9eojorhiq.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    You know, life's too short to eat things with 'weird aftertastes'. Just IMO (and my issue with most stuff with artificial sweeteners unfortunately).

I got this

large_2b97eba1-aba7-4657-a731-eb52e8936997.jpg

170 calories that I can't wait to try as soon as my stomach has recovered from the stomach flu.

Also this

Dannon-Oikos-Limited-Edition-Butterscotch-Greek-Yogurt.jpg?resize=599%2C458&ssl=1

Although I vaguely seem to remember that flavor from last year... just a different package.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    You know, life's too short to eat things with 'weird aftertastes'. Just IMO (and my issue with most stuff with artificial sweeteners unfortunately).

I got this

170 calories that I can't wait to try as soon as my stomach has recovered from the stomach flu.

I just got that, too, and haven't tried it yet.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm a little behind, as usual, but I finished the pint of Halo Top Caramel Macchiatto (soooooo perfect for this non coffee drinker) and whipped out the Rainbow Swirl flavor. I bought two pints assuming I would love it like all the other flavors I've tried (hell, I even got used to the pancakes and waffles flavor!) but there was this very off taste to it and both pints ended up in the trash. It almost tasted medicinal. I was pretty darned sad.

I've waited months for my local stores to start carrying some of the now not so new flavors (well the gluten free ones at least) and this Rainbow Swirl was the only one I can find. I don't love fruity ice cream but I was thinking it should be like rainbow sherbet which isn't bad tasting at all but no. It was earthy and weird tasting. I can see the almost medicinal thing too. Hopefully that's not the only gluten free new one my area will get.

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    I'm a little behind, as usual, but I finished the pint of Halo Top Caramel Macchiatto (soooooo perfect for this non coffee drinker) and whipped out the Rainbow Swirl flavor. I bought two pints assuming I would love it like all the other flavors I've tried (hell, I even got used to the pancakes and waffles flavor!) but there was this very off taste to it and both pints ended up in the trash. It almost tasted medicinal. I was pretty darned sad.

I've waited months for my local stores to start carrying some of the now not so new flavors (well the gluten free ones at least) and this Rainbow Swirl was the only one I can find. I don't love fruity ice cream but I was thinking it should be like rainbow sherbet which isn't bad tasting at all but no. It was earthy and weird tasting. I can see the almost medicinal thing too. Hopefully that's not the only gluten free new one my area will get.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the Rainbow Swirl flavor was disgusting. I too bought two pints figuring I'd love it and thinking it would taste like sherbert. Heck to the no! I took a few bites and then the pint went straight in the trash. The other one is still sitting in the freezer at work. I keep looking for an enemy to pawn it off on.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I tried this bar today. It was soooo good and creamy and yummy! I love it!
    kq1ea7kci07h.png

I'm in LOVE with Amy's Dandy Bars!!! I have yet to find one that doesn't WOW me.... that being said, I never buy them because I can only find them at Wegman's and I forget each time I'm there! D:
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I got this

Ok it's good and thick and creamy.. but for the calories I find Oikos full fat yogurts way more satisfying... so I'd take the extra sugar over the extra fat any day.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    qblgvolxmxle.jpg

Anybody want to give buffbake a try they have a valentines sampler kit for 29.99 and $5 coupon plus free shipping!

includes
    6 Protein Cookies (1 Birthday Cake, 1 Double Chocolate, 1 Peanut Butter Cup, 1 White Chocolate, 1 Classic Chocolate Chip, 1 Chocolate Donut)
    1 13oz Jar of White Chocolate Peanut Butter
    3 Protein Sandwich Cookies (1 Double Chocolate, 1 Snickerdoodle, 1 Peanut Butter Cup)
    1 Buff Bake Shaker Cup

you may have just solved my valentines day problem I had no idea what to get my bf but he may love this!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the Rainbow Swirl flavor was disgusting. I too bought two pints figuring I'd love it and thinking it would taste like sherbert. Heck to the no! I took a few bites and then the pint went straight in the trash. The other one is still sitting in the freezer at work. I keep looking for an enemy to pawn it off on.

This is how my trash story went. Took a few bites, didn't like the taste but put it back in the freezer thinking maybe if I tried it again later, it would be different. I tried it again the next day but it was still bad. So I threw that pint and the one I hadn't opened yet in the trash.

Then I thought, "Maybe it was a fluke." So I fished the pint I hadn't opened yet out of the trash and let it thaw a bit and tried that. Same thing. I slam dunked that puppy right back in the trash and vowed to try the candy bar flavor next. :) It would have been the next day but I've been frozen yogurting it a lot lately....
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    I tried this bar today. It was soooo good and creamy and yummy! I love it!
    kq1ea7kci07h.png

I'm in LOVE with Amy's Dandy Bars!!! I have yet to find one that doesn't WOW me.... that being said, I never buy them because I can only find them at Wegman's and I forget each time I'm there! D:

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get the Crispy one to try. That's the only two I saw, but I'll get it next weekend. So good!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    A couple of new Icelandic Provisions skyr flavors. Both very good, and I like that they have a good amount of protein for the amount of calories (15g protein for 130 calories for these two flavors), with no artificial sweeteners.
    l4i8leeryszf.jpg

Also, has anyone had these truffles before? I was tempted to buy them, but it was pricey for hardly any truffles in the package.
    555mt8y3ygcf.jpg

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

omg....thought they'd never get here...now they just need to travel West(probably another 100 years or so)

and those Godiva BD truffles? they look devine but dangerous
  • Francl27
    Options
    A couple of new Icelandic Provisions skyr flavors. Both very good, and I like that they have a good amount of protein for the amount of calories (15g protein for 130 calories for these two flavors), with no artificial sweeteners.
    l4i8leeryszf.jpg

Also, has anyone had these truffles before? I was tempted to buy them, but it was pricey for hardly any truffles in the package.
    555mt8y3ygcf.jpg

I'm not that fond of the Icelandic skyr stuff. I guess it's one of those things where I'd rather have a bit more calories but more taste.